With over 30 years knowledge, the personnel are experienced in dealing with odours from Waste Water Treatment Facilities, Landfill and Waste Disposal Sites, Food Processing, Industry, etc., and are approved suppliers to all major UK Water Companies and many Waste Management Companies.
Mr Jozef Kowalewski
33a Castle Close Hawarden Industrial Park
Air-Water Treatments Manhole Inserts
OPTION 1 - PEACEMAKER INSERTS WITH OXIDISING AND POLISHING MEDIA This design provides generous venting through PERSNICKETY DIOX PELLETS, the patented oxidising/polishing media. PERSNICKETY DIOX is an extremely powerful oxidising agent. Because DIOX reacts selectively and primarily with only the most offensive odour producing compounds (hydrogen sulphide, organic sulphurs, organic amines) PERSNICKETY DIOX PELLETS will normally provide a much longer service life than products such as activated carbon. Unwanted reactions do not occur. Power is not needlessly spent. DIOX remains available and ready on demand.
Polishing is accomplished with CountervailantÃ¢â€ž¢ technology. This technology protects against the escape of malodours which cannot be oxidised or readily oxidised. It functions synergistically with the technology to which is wed. Countervailant technology is highly specialised, complex and broadly useful chemistry. It incorporates neutralisation technology, but expands considerably beyond it. Polishing and oxidising are accomplished simultaneously. The result is safe, extremely effective broad-spectrum malodour control.
OPTION 2 PEACEMAKER INSERTS WITH POLISHING MEDIA AND INFLOW PROTECTION
It is not unusual for a single manhole to add 10,000 gallons of water to collections flow on a rainy day. Multiply this be several dozen, several hundred or several thousand, and it is easy to see how wastewater treatment plants can be hydraulically overloaded. This not only upsets treatment, it costs money. Option 2 Inserts will stop inflow cold. At the same time, sewer gas is vented at 1 p.s.i. via a patented relief valve. To prevent ponding over the manhole cover after a rain, the relief valve has a designed leak-down rate of not more than ten gallons in twenty-four hours. Torrents are reduced to drips. Your inflow problem is solved.
The insert will provide some odour control on its own, since it allows only 1 p.s.i. venting relief. Even this can pose problems in some places. In such cases, vented air is directed through a mesh bag containing a patent-pending, odour-absorbing fibre media soaked in PERSNICKETY DIOX neutralising solution. This provides excellent odour control. The media will periodically require the addition of 4 litres of PERSNICKETY DIOX 2000/312 dilute solution through the pick or vent hole. Evaporation rate and malodour severity will dictate timing and dilution rate. On average, it will be necessary every 6-8 weeks using a solution of one part DIOX 2000/312 to 2 parts water. PERSNICKETY DIOX PELLETS are not recommended for this Insert. Fibre media replacement bags are available.
SPECIFICATIONS AND PHYSICAL DATA
PEACEMAKER Inserts are made to last. They are guaranteed for three years against manufacturing defects. They will not corrode and require no maintenance.
Products & Services
- Air-Water Treatments Odour Abatement 22/06/2010 17:00:00Highly experienced in dealing with odours from Waste Water Treatment Facilities, Landfill and Waste Disposal Sites, Food Processing, Industry, etc., and are suppliers to all UK Water Companies and many Waste Management Companies.
- Odour Control Bio Filters 22/06/2010 17:02:00Biological treatment technologies can be combined when higher levels of H2S are present in mixed air stream applications. Combining a Bio-Scrubber to treat high concentrations of HS2 followed by Dry PeacemakerÃ¢â€ž¢ Filter Scrubber for the additional odour compounds and VOC's provide a complete odour control solution with significantly lower operation and labour costs compared to chemical scrubbers. The modularity of the combined system ensures a long media life and reduced footprint.
- Air-Water Treatments Chemical Wet Scrubbers 22/06/2010 17:02:00The basic objective of a Chemical Wet Scrubber is to provide contact between odorous air, water, and chemicals to provide oxidation or entrainment of the odorous compounds. The odorous compounds are absorbed into the Scrubber liquid, where they are oxidised and/or removed from the chemical Wet Scrubber as an over low or blow down steam.
- Air-Water Treatments Peacemaker Dry Scrubber Systems 22/06/2010 17:04:00Elegantly simple, PeacemakerÃ¢â€ž¢ systems are compact, self contained, safe and easily installed. There is one moving part, the exhaust fan designed to create negative pressure to prevent malodorous air from leaking out of an enclosed area into areas which would generate complaints. Vessels design is integral to the performance of the system. Air is pulled through dual treatment chambers and diffused in a manner to maximise distribution and contact with the treatment medias. The PeacemakerÃ¢â€ž¢ provides breakthrough chemistry and media for malodour control. Patented, demand dependent, AWT DI-OXÃ¢â€ž¢ releasing media in the first chamber is followed by patent pending, absorptive media in the second chamber. The result is safe, extremely effective, broad-spectrum malodour control. Each technology and chamber has a critical role to play.
- Air-Water Treatments Manhole Inserts 22/06/2010 17:07:00OPTION 1 - PEACEMAKER INSERTS WITH OXIDISING AND POLISHING MEDIA This design provides generous venting through PERSNICKETY DIOX PELLETS, the patented oxidising/polishing media. PERSNICKETY DIOX is an extremely powerful oxidising agent. Because DIOX reacts selectively and primarily with only the most offensive odour producing compounds (hydrogen sulphide, organic sulphurs, organic amines) PERSNICKETY DIOX PELLETS will normally provide a much longer service life than products such as activated carbon. Unwanted reactions do not occur. Power is not needlessly spent. DIOX remains available and ready on demand.
- Air-Water Treatments Diox Dosing Systems 22/06/2010 17:08:00Is an additive that chemically eliminates malodours from a wide range of substrates and: · Destroys odours before they are released into the atmosphere · Does not inhibit further biological treatments · Quick, low cost installation · Emergency trial treatment systems available · Already used and approved by major Water Companies