With over 30 years knowledge, the personnel are experienced in dealing with odours from Waste Water Treatment Facilities, Landfill and Waste Disposal Sites, Food Processing, Industry, etc., and are approved suppliers to all major UK Water Companies and many Waste Management Companies.
Mr Jozef Kowalewski
33a Castle Close Hawarden Industrial Park
Air-Water Treatments Chemical Wet Scrubbers
The basic objective of a Chemical Wet Scrubber is to provide contact between odorous air, water, and chemicals to provide oxidation or entrainment of the odorous compounds. The odorous compounds are absorbed into the Scrubber liquid, where they are oxidised and/or removed from the chemical Wet Scrubber as an over low or blow down steam.
A fan draws the odorous are into the Chemical Wet Scrubber. The air passes through the packing bed where it comes into contact and is absorbed into the liquid solution sprayed from nozzles above the packing bed. The liquid solution, after passing through the packing bed, falls into the sump, where it is re-circulated or discarded. The air exits the packing bed and is routed through the mist eliminator to minimise liquid droplets from exiting the Chemical Wet Scrubber.
Chemical Wet Scrubbers are proven odour control technology which can remove up to 99.5% of Hydrogen sulphide, even at high concentrations.
Products & Services
- Air-Water Treatments Odour Abatement 22/06/2010 17:00:00Highly experienced in dealing with odours from Waste Water Treatment Facilities, Landfill and Waste Disposal Sites, Food Processing, Industry, etc., and are suppliers to all UK Water Companies and many Waste Management Companies.
- Odour Control Bio Filters 22/06/2010 17:02:00Biological treatment technologies can be combined when higher levels of H2S are present in mixed air stream applications. Combining a Bio-Scrubber to treat high concentrations of HS2 followed by Dry PeacemakerÃ¢â€ž¢ Filter Scrubber for the additional odour compounds and VOC's provide a complete odour control solution with significantly lower operation and labour costs compared to chemical scrubbers. The modularity of the combined system ensures a long media life and reduced footprint.
- Air-Water Treatments Chemical Wet Scrubbers 22/06/2010 17:02:00The basic objective of a Chemical Wet Scrubber is to provide contact between odorous air, water, and chemicals to provide oxidation or entrainment of the odorous compounds. The odorous compounds are absorbed into the Scrubber liquid, where they are oxidised and/or removed from the chemical Wet Scrubber as an over low or blow down steam.
- Air-Water Treatments Peacemaker Dry Scrubber Systems 22/06/2010 17:04:00Elegantly simple, PeacemakerÃ¢â€ž¢ systems are compact, self contained, safe and easily installed. There is one moving part, the exhaust fan designed to create negative pressure to prevent malodorous air from leaking out of an enclosed area into areas which would generate complaints. Vessels design is integral to the performance of the system. Air is pulled through dual treatment chambers and diffused in a manner to maximise distribution and contact with the treatment medias. The PeacemakerÃ¢â€ž¢ provides breakthrough chemistry and media for malodour control. Patented, demand dependent, AWT DI-OXÃ¢â€ž¢ releasing media in the first chamber is followed by patent pending, absorptive media in the second chamber. The result is safe, extremely effective, broad-spectrum malodour control. Each technology and chamber has a critical role to play.
- Air-Water Treatments Manhole Inserts 22/06/2010 17:07:00OPTION 1 - PEACEMAKER INSERTS WITH OXIDISING AND POLISHING MEDIA This design provides generous venting through PERSNICKETY DIOX PELLETS, the patented oxidising/polishing media. PERSNICKETY DIOX is an extremely powerful oxidising agent. Because DIOX reacts selectively and primarily with only the most offensive odour producing compounds (hydrogen sulphide, organic sulphurs, organic amines) PERSNICKETY DIOX PELLETS will normally provide a much longer service life than products such as activated carbon. Unwanted reactions do not occur. Power is not needlessly spent. DIOX remains available and ready on demand.
- Air-Water Treatments Diox Dosing Systems 22/06/2010 17:08:00Is an additive that chemically eliminates malodours from a wide range of substrates and: · Destroys odours before they are released into the atmosphere · Does not inhibit further biological treatments · Quick, low cost installation · Emergency trial treatment systems available · Already used and approved by major Water Companies