Precolor Tank Division is part of a privately owned group of companies, and has served the water industry for many years. Precolor has been a family business for three generations. The experience gained over many years has allowed Precolor to design and manufacture some of the highest quality tanks available. We are specialists in the water and chemical storage field. We enjoy a reputation for quality which is second to none, and are considered market leaders in our industry. Our water tank division has supplied Local Authority projects such as schools, hospitals, fire stations, etc for many years and we are specified by many local authorities, architects and consulting engineers. Our water storage tanks have been installed in many prestigious locations such as Chequers, Windsor Castle, Legoland, Manchester United, Aston Villa, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Huddersfield football clubs amongst others.
GRP Lightweight Water Tanks
Light in weight, easily handled and resistant to corrosion and attack from bacteria which may normally be expected in cold water systems. Precolor's GRP One Piece Cold Water Storage Tanks have been specifically designed to meet the stringent requirements of BS EN 13280 : 2001.
They are fully tested and approved for current water regulations, these
water tanks have been specified throughout the UK by County and District
Councils, Consulting Engineers and Architects.
GRP is easily cut and drilled with ordinary plumbers tools. We can also manufacture standard specialist tanks for storing a wide range of chemicals.
Our Water Tanks can be manufactured in our standard grey colour or to a specfic RAL colour as per the customers requirements, popular options are British Racing Green and Blue.
Products & Services
- GRP Lightweight Water Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00Light in weight, easily handled and resistant to corrosion and attack from bacteria which may normally be expected in cold water systems. Precolor's GRP One Piece Cold Water Storage Tanks have been specifically designed to meet the stringent requirements of BS EN 13280 : 2001.
- GRP Kiosks and Enclosures 01/01/1900 00:00:00Our GRP Housings, Kiosks and Enclosures are designed to protect and insulate tanks, pipework, pumps, meters and associated equipment against the weather, accidental damage and vandalism.
- Sectional Water Tanks UK 01/01/1900 00:00:00Semi-Sectional Water Storage Tanks (Two Piece Water Tanks) are often used as an alternative to the fully Sectional Water Tanks when access is limited. They are specifically designed with only one horizontal joint to allow access through doorways which can often save the cost of expensive sectional installation as they can easily be installed by your own site engineers.
- Tanks for Rainwater Collection 01/01/1900 00:00:00Our GRP Tanks make a suitable option Rainwater Storage, we supply to both commercial and non commercial customers wanting a little something for the garden.
- Overflow Kit for water tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00We supply a full range of fittings all of which meet the requirements of the UK Water Regulations, formerly known as Byelaw 30, we are able in many cases, to bring existing tanks up to current water regulations
- Large One Piece Water Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00As with all our one piece water tanks, all external bracing and support is encapsulated within the GRP laminate to prevent corrosion. This gives a hygienic and easy to clean interior.