Aerzen is one of the leading suppliers of two-shaft positive displacement machines worldwide. Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH is an industry-leading positive displacement blower, screw compressor manufacturer, family-owned and run, and in existence since 1864. Aerzen Machines Limited is a wholly-owned daughter Company of the group, charged with servicing and supporting all Aerzen customers and clients in the UK and Ireland. ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 registered, the Company are UVDB verified and Investors in People certified. This all ensures that customers are given the highest possible standards of quality, health and safety, and environmental impact assurance. Aerzen have specialist teams of product managers for blowers, oil-free compressors, vacuum boosters, biogas and process gas blowers and compressors, Centrifugal Turbo compressors and our new range of energy-efficient Hybrid machines that are providing class-leading efficiencies and WLC's to industry. Aerzen also offer rental solutions for blowers compressors and ancillaries with package machines available for
Mr Matthew Morey
Screw Compressor Units Delta Screw with Direct Drive
Aerzen's Screw Compressors operate reliably in all the world’s temperature zones, indoors and out, in mobile or stationary deployment. An almost unlimited spectrum of possible adaptations and accessories. Designed for the compression of air, nitrogen, and other neutral gases, the Delta Screw compressors are perfect for almost any possible application. The spectrum of the extended Delta Screw series also includes 7 belt-driven compressor models for volume flows (actual delivery depends on intake parameters) of from 120m³/h to2,650m³/h.
TYPE OF TECHNOLOGY : SCREW COMPRESSORS
DESIGN: POSITIVE PRESSURE , NEGATIVE PRESSURE
VOLUME FLOW: 350 to 15,000 m3/h
MEDIUM: AIR , NEUTRAL GASES , AGGRESSIVE GASES
NEGATIVE PRESSURE: MAX. -850 mbar
POSITIVE PRESSURE: MAX. 4,500 mbar
When it comes to versatility, the compressors in the Delta Screw series exceed all expectations. The truth is that AERZEN’s flexible and highly efficient units offer the widest variety of models available today. The largest number of possible modifications. And the broadest range of accessories. In other words: the right compressor for all process requirements.
THE ADVANTAGES OF DELTA SCREW AT AGLANCE:
- Uniquely broad range of applications
- Highly efficient
- Low life-cycle costs
- Extremely durable and robust
- Low maintenance needs
- Oil-free in accordance with ISO 8573-1, Class 0
- 100% free of absorption materials
- Made by AERZEN – made in Germany
To find out more information about this product please look at our website
Products & Services
- ROTARY LOBE COMPRESSORS DELTA HYBRID 29/01/2020 14:16:00Delta Hybrid rotary lobe compressor for air and neutral gases. Positive pressure, negative pressure design. For volume flows from 110 to 9000 m3/h.
- Screw Compressor Units Delta Screw with Direct Drive 19/03/2020 11:43:00Aerzen's Screw Compressors operate reliably in all the world’s temperature zones, indoors and out, in mobile or stationary deployment. An almost unlimited spectrum of possible adaptations and accessories. Designed for the compression of air, nitrogen, and other neutral gases, the Delta Screw compressors are perfect for almost any possible application. The spectrum of the extended Delta Screw series also includes 7 belt-driven compressor models for volume flows (actual delivery depends on intake parameters) of from 120m³/h to2,650m³/h.
- Delta Blower Generation 5 19/03/2020 14:00:00The versatile and compact Delta Blower units can be deployed in any climate zone on Earth. In the most challenging outdoor environments just as safely as in covered indoor spaces. They can be used as both standalone units or in complex assemblies. They are as reliable in earthquake zones as they are aboard ships or in other mobile applications.
- AERZEN TURBO GENERATION 5 19/03/2020 16:34:00This is the key unit for more energy efficiency, as single or combination design – and the power behind every municipal or industrial waste disposal facility: the AERZEN Turbo Generation 5. Unbeatable, AERZEN’s mix of Blower, Hybrid and Turbo technology.
- AERZEN Alpha Blower 23/03/2020 14:46:00The Alpha Blower represents robustness. This blower has been optimised in terms of flow design and processes. Finely graded sizes support the efficiency increase. Above all, the low energy consumption is decisive. Each AERZEN blower is specifically tailored to your process and configured accordingly: Therefore, it is always the right size.
- AERsmart 24/03/2020 12:45:00AERsmart, the new intelligent machine control. AERsmart distributes air flows optimally between the various technologies and their individual efficiency levels. End result: standalone efficiency levels close to the theoretical maximum. Additional savings of up to 15%.