Aerzen is one of the leading suppliers of two-shaft positive displacement machines worldwide. Aerzener Maschinenfabrik GmbH is an industry-leading positive displacement blower, screw compressor manufacturer, family-owned and run, and in existence since 1864. Aerzen Machines Limited is a wholly-owned daughter Company of the group, charged with servicing and supporting all Aerzen customers and clients in the UK and Ireland. ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 registered, the Company are UVDB verified and Investors in People certified. This all ensures that customers are given the highest possible standards of quality, health and safety, and environmental impact assurance. Aerzen have specialist teams of product managers for blowers, oil-free compressors, vacuum boosters, biogas and process gas blowers and compressors, Centrifugal Turbo compressors and our new range of energy-efficient Hybrid machines that are providing class-leading efficiencies and WLC's to industry. Aerzen also offers rental solutions for blowers compressors and ancillaries with package machines available. Let's Talk!
Mr Matthew Morey
Aerzen Machines Limited
Products & Services
- ROTARY LOBE COMPRESSORS DELTA HYBRID Delta Hybrid rotary lobe compressor for air and neutral gases. Positive pressure, negative pressure design. For volume flows from 110 to 9000 m3/h.
- Screw Compressor Units Delta Screw with Direct Drive Aerzen's Screw Compressors operate reliably in all the world’s temperature zones, indoors and out, in mobile or stationary deployment. An almost unlimited spectrum of possible adaptations and accessories. Designed for the compression of air, nitrogen, and other neutral gases, the Delta Screw compressors are perfect for almost any possible application. The spectrum of the extended Delta Screw series also includes 7 belt-driven compressor models for volume flows (actual delivery depends on intake parameters) of from 120m³/h to2,650m³/h.
- Delta Blower Generation 5 The versatile and compact Delta Blower units can be deployed in any climate zone on Earth. In the most challenging outdoor environments just as safely as in covered indoor spaces. They can be used as both standalone units or in complex assemblies. They are as reliable in earthquake zones as they are aboard ships or in other mobile applications.
- AERZEN TURBO GENERATION 5 This is the key unit for more energy efficiency, as single or combination design – and the power behind every municipal or industrial waste disposal facility: the AERZEN Turbo Generation 5. Unbeatable, AERZEN’s mix of Blower, Hybrid and Turbo technology.
- AERZEN Alpha Blower The Alpha Blower represents robustness. This blower has been optimised in terms of flow design and processes. Finely graded sizes support the efficiency increase. Above all, the low energy consumption is decisive. Each AERZEN blower is specifically tailored to your process and configured accordingly: Therefore, it is always the right size.
- AERsmart AERsmart, the new intelligent machine control. AERsmart distributes air flows optimally between the various technologies and their individual efficiency levels. End result: standalone efficiency levels close to the theoretical maximum. Additional savings of up to 15%.
- Aerzen Rental to the Rescue of a Food Company Aerzen Rental Solutions markets short and medium-term hire solutions supplying Aerzen blowers and compressors and is a wholly owned Aerzen Group subsidiary. From our local depot based in Derbyshire, UK, we can quickly manage our customers' needs for oil-free air and gas blower and compressor plug and play rental packages.
- Major Aerzen Turbo Installation - South West Water 26/08/2014 10:14:00 AMAerzen, a company renowned for its rotary lobe blowers and screw compressors worldwide and celebrating its 150th year anniversary in 2014, has successfully installed five of its new Generation 5 Aerzen Turbo units at South West Water's Countess Wear WwTW.