We are the UK’s leading manufacturer of polyethylene products and utilise the very latest in rotational moulding and UV stabilisation technologies. We construct all of our tanks, bowsers and sprayers using the very highest grade materials ensuring exceptional quality and durability. Who We Are Enduramaxx has designed and manufactured outstanding Water & Chemical tanks, bowsers and sprayers metering solutions for the Cleaning and Hygiene, Water Treatment, Agriculture, Commercial & Industrial Processes markets and now delivers these throughout the UK. Enduramaxx is unique amongst its principal competitors through its scale and breadth of portfolio covering multiple business sectors and many different and varied applications and continues to deliver its way of doing business with quality products and first class service. Our Mission Enduramaxx offers a professional liquid storage solution buying experience that has customer satisfaction as the first priority. Our high-quality products are designed to meet customer needs and we are driven by integrity and loyalty in all we do. We have an open, transparent culture where we always treat others with kindness and compassion.
Mr Chester Gilbert
Enduramaxx Rainwater Tanks
The Enduramaxx Rainwater tanks are manufactured for uses throughout the agricultural, commercial, domestic, horticultural & industrial markets. Enduramaxx Rainwater tanks are designed for storage of rainwater and when installed with a leaf filter enable the leaves and moss to be filtered before the water enters the tank.
Capacities available: 150 liters, 300 liters, 500 liters, 720 liters, 1250 liters, 2500 liters, 4000 liters, 5000 liters, 5500 liters, 6000 liters, 7000 liters, 8500 liters, 10000 liters, 12500 liters, 15000 Liters, 16800 liters, 20800 liters & 25000 liters.
Features and benefits of the Enduramaxx WRAS Approved Potable Water Tanks
- UK Manufacture in high quality polyethylene
- Moulded lugs in the roof of the tank enable easy lifting and can be used as tie down points
- Ribbed design provides added strength and attractive appearance
- Enduramaxx tanks do not rust or corrode, are impact resistant and long lasting
- Low maintenance and will never rust
- One-piece tank construction ensures long term structural strength
- Range of outlets and filters available upon request
Why not contact Enduramaxx rainwater tanks today for more information on the range of rainwater tanks, potable water tanks, baffled water tanks, water storage tanks, plastic water tanks, above ground water tanks, below ground storage water tanks we manufacture from 30 litre to 25000 litre vertical water tanks.
Products & Services
- Enduramaxx WRAS Approved Potable Water Tanks 09/12/2011 14:31:00The Enduramaxx WRAS approved potable water tanks are manufactured for uses throughout the agricultural, commercial, domestic, horticultural, industrial markets. These Enduramaxx Potable Water Tank WRAS approved black water tanks are designed for emergency water for human consumption and are stocked for quick UK delivery.
- Enduramaxx Cone Bottom tanks 26/01/2011 12:22:00Cone Bottom Tank is used where 100% drainage is an advantage. The cone tank means that the liquid completely drains while helping address concerns with vortexing. These polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally moulded which means there is a consistent wall thickness. This high impact chemical resistant tank is manufactured from high-density food grade polyethylene. This conical tank is UV stabilized which means they are suitable for outdoor installations. In natural, these tank are translucent which means the contents of the tank can be easily viewed. These tanks are suitable for liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Bulk Storage Tanks and industrial tanks 26/01/2011 12:22:00Enduramaxx industrial water tank range consists of 18 sizes from 500 to 30000 litres. The increased wall thickness means that Specific Gravities of contents between 1SG - 2SG can be stored. The SG column in the below table ascertains the range available for each particular product displayed. These industrial water tanks are rotationally moulded and UV stabilized for durability. Polyethylene granules used in the construction of the tanks ensure it is strong, durable and free from corrosion. These industrial water tanks are specially designed with a smooth interior to help resist growth of algae and bacteria and is easy to clean.
- Open Top Liquid Storage Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00Our Open Top Tanks are generally process-oriented tanks that are typically used for blending or for containment. These Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. The polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally-moulded and are of single piece construction. The consistent wall thicknesses gives a high impact and chemical resistance tank. These open top tanks are manufactured from medium-density UV stabilsed polyethylene.
- Industrial Water Bulk Storage Tank 01/01/1900 00:00:00The industrial water tank range consists of 18 sizes from 500 to 30000 litres. The increased wall thickness means that Specific Gravities of contents between 1SG - 2SG can be stored. The SG column in the below table ascertains the range available for each particular product displayed. These industrial water tanks are rotationally moulded and UV stabilized for durability. Polyethylene granules used in the construction of the tanks ensure it is strong, durable and free from corrosion. These industrial water tanks are specially designed with a smooth interior to help resist growth of algae and bacteria and is easy to clean.
- Rainwater Harvesting Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00Enduramaxx Rainwater Harvesting Tanks are designed for both domestic and commercial applications. Capacities available, our range of rainwater harvesting tanks, known as vertical storage tanks or water storage tanks, provide the water storage element for Rainwater Harvesting Systems. Available in 40 sizes, ranging from 150 litres to 90,000 litres, our plastic water tanks allow rainwater to be stored and used at your convenience.