As a UK, family owned and operated, quality assured company, Enduramaxx has a wealth of experience in the poly product industry. Designing and manufacturing an extensive range of quality polyethylene products for agricultural, industrial and residential applications.One of the UK?s leading manufacturers and distributers of polyethylene products, Enduramaxx constructs all its storage tanks using the highest grade materials and the latest in rotational moulded, UV stabilisation technologies, ensuring durability with a smooth interior to help resist bacteria growth.The high specification design of every Enduramaxx product guarantees the exact solution to any requirement. With a robust distribution network, trusted delivery service, and experience in over dimensional loads and general freight, ensures the flexibility and capability to deliver every product wherever you are located.Our ISO 9001 UKAS accreditation and WRAS Approval, ensures you receive a high grade, long lasting, vigorously tested product backed up with the support and service you deserve. Enduramaxx is also an authorised user registered on the ECA Qualified Water Technology List.
Mr Chester Gilbert
Enduramaxx Cone Bottom tanks
Cone Bottom Tank is used where 100% drainage is an advantage. The cone tank means that the liquid completely drains while helping address concerns with vortexing. These polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally moulded which means there is a consistent wall thickness. This high impact chemical resistant tank is manufactured from high-density food grade polyethylene. This conical tank is UV stabilized which means they are suitable for outdoor installations. In natural, these tank are translucent which means the contents of the tank can be easily viewed. These tanks are suitable for liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
This high impact chemical resistant tank is manufactured from high-density food grade polyethylene. The polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally moulded giving the tank a consistent wall thickness
There are great advantages of cone bottom tanks of which 100 % drainage is the main strength.
The Cone Bottom Tanks consist of 11 sizes ranging from 1360 liters to 21000 liters. 1360 liters, 1600 liters, 2700 liters, 3150 liters, 4200 liters, 4900 liters, 5200 liters 5900 liters, 6200, 6900 liters, 13000 liters, 17000 liters and 21000 liters.
There are outlet locations on the base, side and top of the tank. Client customisation includes additional bulkheads, welded flanges, vented or non-vented lids etc. to meet the specific needs of the client.
• Molasses, liquid feed and liquid fertilizer storage
• Chemical holding & mix tank
• Industrial storage tank and chemical supply tanks
• Industrial mix tank and inductor tanks
• Water treatment and iron removal process from borehole
• Settlement and sludge tank
• Holding tanks, surge tanks and balance tanks
· Beer, cider and wine manufacture
· Batch tanks & process mix tanks
Products & Services
- Enduramaxx WRAS Approved Potable Water Tanks 09/12/2011 14:31:00The Enduramaxx WRAS approved potable water tanks are manufactured for uses throughout the agricultural, commercial, domestic, horticultural, industrial markets. These Enduramaxx Potable Water Tank WRAS approved black water tanks are designed for emergency water for human consumption and are stocked for quick UK delivery.
- Enduramaxx Rainwater Tanks 26/01/2011 12:22:00The Enduramaxx Rainwater tanks are manufactured for uses throughout the agricultural, commercial, domestic, horticultural & industrial markets. Enduramaxx Rainwater tanks are designed for storage of rainwater and when installed with a leaf filter enable the leaves and moss to be filtered before the water enters the tank.
- Enduramaxx Cone Bottom tanks 26/01/2011 12:22:00Cone Bottom Tank is used where 100% drainage is an advantage. The cone tank means that the liquid completely drains while helping address concerns with vortexing. These polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally moulded which means there is a consistent wall thickness. This high impact chemical resistant tank is manufactured from high-density food grade polyethylene. This conical tank is UV stabilized which means they are suitable for outdoor installations. In natural, these tank are translucent which means the contents of the tank can be easily viewed. These tanks are suitable for liquids of up to 1.7 specific gravity.
- Bulk Storage Tanks and industrial tanks 26/01/2011 12:22:00Enduramaxx industrial water tank range consists of 18 sizes from 500 to 30000 litres. The increased wall thickness means that Specific Gravities of contents between 1SG - 2SG can be stored. The SG column in the below table ascertains the range available for each particular product displayed. These industrial water tanks are rotationally moulded and UV stabilized for durability. Polyethylene granules used in the construction of the tanks ensure it is strong, durable and free from corrosion. These industrial water tanks are specially designed with a smooth interior to help resist growth of algae and bacteria and is easy to clean.
- Open Top Liquid Storage Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00Our Open Top Tanks are generally process-oriented tanks that are typically used for blending or for containment. These Open Top Tanks are selected for collection systems, temporary liquid storage, or as secondary containment for vertical tanks in indoor or outdoor installations. The polyethylene cone tanks are rotationally-moulded and are of single piece construction. The consistent wall thicknesses gives a high impact and chemical resistance tank. These open top tanks are manufactured from medium-density UV stabilsed polyethylene.
- Sump Tanks for Liquid Transport 01/01/1900 00:00:00Our sump tanks are designed for liquid transport and static storage. From 100 to 8000 liters, there is 13 sizes to suite your requirements. These utilise a cost-efficient design in turn simplifying installation and saving you money. The sump tanks are manufactured from UV stabilized polyethylene. This means that you get a heavy duty tank without the weight penalty. The horizontal tanks have molded legs with the unique pin mounting system. This enables the horizontal tanks to conveniently mount on flat surfaces without additional support.