A water monitoring specialist helping to prevent flooding, reduce pollution and improve rivers and bathing water, Detectronic specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of ultrasonic wastewater flow, level and water quality monitoring equipment for smart network monitoring of sewerage, wastewater and trade effluent. Detectronic provides flood management risk solutions focusing on measuring, recording, reporting and reacting to wastewater depths and flow rates. We provide clients with robust measurement and data, supported by our operations and data centre that delivers continuous data screening and analysis. By implementing smart network monitoring along with a combination of real-time and predictive data analysis, we can provide timely intervention reports to warn of potential or building issues and pollution reports that will significantly minimise the duration of any pollution events should they occur.
Whitewalls Industrial Estate
Water Quality Monitoring
The ORAKEL is a modular water monitoring system with an extensive range of water quality monitoring sensors and controllers to measure various water characteristics including pH, turbidity, COD and many more. You can monitor everything from wastewater treatment, to trade effluent discharge, to environmental quality monitoring.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
The ORAKEL controller can be connected to up to 16 sensors for an application. The following flow and quality sensors are available:
Level monitoring of flumes and weirs
• Profibus • Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP • 4-20mA analogue outputs and relays for alarms and control • 2G/3G/4G modem • Online portal access for remote management
The ORAKEL System can be used in a wide range of applications including:
• Treatment plant influent and effluent
• Industrial effluent
• Process control
• Water quality analysis
• Billing verification
• Environmental protection
• Leak detection
• Compliance monitoring
Products & Services
- MCERTS MSFM Area Velocity Flow Meter 03/06/2019 10:41:00The MSFM MCERTS Area Velocity flow meter is a self-contained battery powered insertion multi-sensor flow meter and is certified to deliver guaranteed flow measurement accuracy for sites which require verification by MCERTS inspectors. Portable and easily installed, it can be used for short term or long term flow monitoring programmes. Suitable applications include: ✔ Wastewater Monitoring ✔ Effluent Monitoring ✔ Environmental Permit Regulations (EPR) ✔ Inflow and Infiltration ✔ Pollution Control ✔ Flood Prevention ✔ Pass Forward Flows to full treatment ✔ Discharge Management
- ORAKEL Non Contact Radar Flow Meter 20/06/2019 08:57:00An ideal solution for measuring flow in difficult to reach areas or for measuring hazardous liquids. Suitable for open channels, wastewater treatment and industrial applications
- Water Quality Monitoring 20/06/2019 09:17:00The ORAKEL is a modular water monitoring system with an extensive range of water quality monitoring sensors and controllers to measure various water characteristics including pH, turbidity, COD and many more. You can monitor everything from wastewater treatment, to trade effluent discharge, to environmental quality monitoring.
- ORAKEL Ultrasonic clamp on flow meter 20/06/2019 09:32:00An ultrasonic clamp on flow meter, the Orakel Time of Flight flow meter is a non invasive liquid flow measurement tool. It is used for monitoring flows in closed pipes and can be easily installed without stopping the process. It uses ultrasonic technology to calculate flow velocity without the need to cut into existing pipework. Transducers are simply clamped onto the exterior wall of the pipe. This makes it ideal for measuring liquids in industrial process applications.