A water monitoring specialist helping to prevent flooding, reduce pollution and improve rivers and bathing water, Detectronic specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of ultrasonic wastewater flow, level and water quality monitoring equipment for smart network monitoring of sewerage, wastewater and trade effluent. Detectronic provides flood management risk solutions focusing on measuring, recording, reporting and reacting to wastewater depths and flow rates. We provide clients with robust measurement and data, supported by our operations and data centre that delivers continuous data screening and analysis. By implementing smart network monitoring along with a combination of real-time and predictive data analysis, we can provide timely intervention reports to warn of potential or building issues and pollution reports that will significantly minimise the duration of any pollution events should they occur.
Whitewalls Industrial Estate
MCERTS MSFM Area Velocity Flow Meter
The MSFM MCERTS Area Velocity flow meter is a self-contained battery powered insertion multi-sensor flow meter and is certified to deliver guaranteed flow measurement accuracy for sites which require verification by MCERTS inspectors. Portable and easily installed, it can be used for short term or long term flow monitoring programmes. Suitable applications include: ✔ Wastewater Monitoring ✔ Effluent Monitoring ✔ Environmental Permit Regulations (EPR) ✔ Inflow and Infiltration ✔ Pollution Control ✔ Flood Prevention ✔ Pass Forward Flows to full treatment ✔ Discharge Management
Portable ultrasonic AV flowmeter, with MCERTS accreditation
The MSFM MCERTS is accredited by the Environment Agency and is the ideal monitoring system for any business, industry or water company that falls within the Environmental Permitting Regulations (EPR).
It enables companies to understand exactly what is happening with their agreed consented discharge at any given time. Any flow greater than 50 cubic metres per day must be monitored with MCERTS accredited technology according to the Environment Agency’s Self-Monitoring Certification Scheme.
Water companies can use it to precisely monitor Pump Station Emergency overflow. Wastewater treatment works can measure compliance with Pass forward flow (PFF) to full treatment and for final discharge. It can also be employed in clean water reservoirs.
Multi sensor technology for improved accuracy
Using the velocity, depth and temperature to determine the flow rate ensures a more accurate reading that doesn’t require weirs or flumes. It automatically adapts to changes in production and intense weather that can affect the flow rates.
The MCERTS MSFM is battery powered making it perfect for installations that have no mains power available, such as remote sites. The Lithium Ion battery has a life expectancy of 5 years.
Detectronic’s dedicated data centre monitors your network and uses your data to detect blockages before they cause flooding and pollution.
- Real time data collection and monitoring helps you better understand your sewer network.
- Using human Intelligence means you only receive validated intervention reports
- Site data, MET office data and local environmental data is integrated for every site
- Compatible with data from any make of telemetered monitors
Products & Services
- MCERTS MSFM Area Velocity Flow Meter 03/06/2019 10:41:00The MSFM MCERTS Area Velocity flow meter is a self-contained battery powered insertion multi-sensor flow meter and is certified to deliver guaranteed flow measurement accuracy for sites which require verification by MCERTS inspectors. Portable and easily installed, it can be used for short term or long term flow monitoring programmes. Suitable applications include: ✔ Wastewater Monitoring ✔ Effluent Monitoring ✔ Environmental Permit Regulations (EPR) ✔ Inflow and Infiltration ✔ Pollution Control ✔ Flood Prevention ✔ Pass Forward Flows to full treatment ✔ Discharge Management
- ORAKEL Non Contact Radar Flow Meter 20/06/2019 08:57:00An ideal solution for measuring flow in difficult to reach areas or for measuring hazardous liquids. Suitable for open channels, wastewater treatment and industrial applications
- Water Quality Monitoring 20/06/2019 09:17:00The ORAKEL is a modular water monitoring system with an extensive range of water quality monitoring sensors and controllers to measure various water characteristics including pH, turbidity, COD and many more. You can monitor everything from wastewater treatment, to trade effluent discharge, to environmental quality monitoring.
- ORAKEL Ultrasonic clamp on flow meter 20/06/2019 09:32:00An ultrasonic clamp on flow meter, the Orakel Time of Flight flow meter is a non invasive liquid flow measurement tool. It is used for monitoring flows in closed pipes and can be easily installed without stopping the process. It uses ultrasonic technology to calculate flow velocity without the need to cut into existing pipework. Transducers are simply clamped onto the exterior wall of the pipe. This makes it ideal for measuring liquids in industrial process applications.