With over 25 years of experience, Pump Supplies has an unrivalled track record of customer service and satisfaction in providing Electric Submersible Pump and Pipework Hire and Sales solutions to many different industry sectors including; * Tunnelling & Civil Engineering Contractors * Hard Rock, Sand and Gravel Quarry Operators * Construction Companies * Mining Companies * Water Authorities * Environmental Agencies * Municipal and Industrial Organisations * Petrochemical Industries * Landfill Operators In addition to our position as the UK's leading distributor of Flygt Electric Submersible Pumps, Pump Supplies also boasts the UK's largest fleet of "ready to go" hire stocks which are accessible 7 days a week for both emergency and scheduled projects - all backed up with our wealth of expert technical knowledge which comes as standard on every Pump Supplies project. Serving the UK from its four regional depots in Port Talbot, Bodmin, Cheshire and Gloucester, Pump Supplies provides a comprehensive and competitive nationwide service in the UK, as well as for Ireland from Wexford.
Mr Andrew John
Pump Supplies Ltd
Products & Services
- Pump rental Pump Supplies, which owns and operates the UK's largest hire fleet of electric submersible pumps and accessories, has added a series of large 250kw explosion proof wastewater pumpsets to its range.
- Submersible pumps AMP5's focus on smaller, more maintenance-led projects presents a real opportunity for pump rental companies. None more so than Pump Supplies, the owner and operator of the largest hire fleet of electric submersible pumps and accessories in the UK.
- Pump hire Pump Supplies has completed a short-term hire project for the Environment Agency to reduce flood storage reservoir levels on the Ouse Washes in East Anglia to meet the target water levels in the Ouse Washes water level management plan.
- Sewage & Grinders From Pump Supplies The Flygt 3000 range of sewage pumps offer a robust and reliable solids handling solution. The introduction of the new revolutionary "N" impeller has proven itself to be the market leader in sewage and wastewater pumping.
- Drainage Pump Supplies is the leading distributor of Flygt Products in the UK as well as owning and operating the largest hire fleet of Electric Submersible Pumps in the British Isles.
- Pumping Station Service & Repair On Site Maintenance
Our service engineers based around the country provide a high level of customer care whilst on site. Pump Supplies also operate an out of hours call out facility to cater for any unforeseen problems with your pumping station.