Sulzer Pumps is one of the world's leading pump manufacturers, recognized for excellent product quality, performance reliability and technical innovation. We provide a full line of pumps, equipment and related technologies to the Oil and Gas, Hydrocarbon Processing, Power Generation, Water and Wastewater, and Pulp and Paper industries. With our global network of 14 product orientated factories and service centers and sales offices in more than 150 countries, we are a truly global company, close to customers acting locally through our regional teams with local market understanding and expertise.
Mrs Joelle Rabelle
5th Floor Astral Tower,Betts Way, London Road
Sulzer Pumps Wastewater UK Limited
Products & Services
- Lifting Stations Wastewater faecal free The ABS lifting station Sanimat 1002. Flood proof lifting station for the automatic removal of sewage from areas below the back-wash level, in accordance with DIN 1986. Ideal for effective sewage removal from apartments, large buildings and for both new and renovated structures. Robust synthetic (PE) collection tank of compact design. Easy to transport and install. Simple discharge line connection by means of the patented quick coupling system. A variety of inlet port sizes DN 50/100/150, in various locations to suit all applications, is standard with all units.
- Time for Change An efficient pump replacement solution
- Lifting stations The range of pumps and prefabricated lifting stations provides an efficient, effective, and economical solution for the removal of wastewater.
- Submersible light and medium duty pumps For the collection and removal of ground water and wastewater in domestic and smaller commercial properties, Sulzer offers a complete range of light and medium duty submersible pumps including drainage, grinder and sewage pumps for handling contaminated water.
- Drainage pumps Submersible drainage pumps J and XJ are excellent for pumping water and dirty water mixed with light abrasives. The pump design enables convenient transport, handling and installation. Pumps with built in AquaTronic unit will always have correct direction of impeller rotation, ensuring peak performance and reduced wear.
- Submersible mixers Sulzer's energy efficient submersible mixers are suitable for a wide range of applications in industry and municipal treatment plants. They provide the right solution to match mixing tasks for agitating, blending, mixing, dissolving and suspension of solids in industry and municipal treatment plants.
- Improve screen efficiency CDD Channel Monster™ in wastewater treatment facility. The Moygashel wastewater treatment facility, operated by Northern Ireland Water Limited (NIW) installed a CDD Channel Monster™ to grind the incoming flow before headwork screens and compactors to ensure smooth operation.
- High Performance and Reliability at Northumbrian Water Northumbrian Water supplies 2.7 million people with water and wastewater services in the North East of the United Kingdom. Providing customers with great customer service is at the heart of all the company does, and supplying excellent quality tap water is vital as part of this. The pumps at the Scottswood Road pumping station were not working as well as they could. They were prone to blocking and had vibration problems that caused damage to the pump bowl. The installed pumps had channel hydraulics, which is not best suited for heavily ragged stations. Maintenance was needed at the site at least once a week.
- Sulzer Turbocompressors Boost 19 Years Old Aeration System The Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of approximately 25,000 m3 /d was built in Poland in 1995. Sulzer delivered and installed the aeration system with 3,392 porous disc diffusers into two aeration basins. The carbon component treatment system was the best and most efficient aeration system at that time. After 12 years of trouble-free operation, the wastewater treatment was modernized to purify also nitrogen compounds. Sulzer delivered new components to the aeration system and 450 membrane diffusers were installed in the DN/N zones.
- Sulzer Pumps Launches Its Next-Generation Turbocompressor 09/10/2012 03:28:00 PMSulzer Pumps has reinforced its leadership in turbocompressors for wastewater aeration with the launch of a new product called the ABS turbocompressor HST 20.With exceptional savings from wire to air, the new turbocompressor provides more air output for every kilowatt. And by integrating silencers and other accessories, it makes for a smaller, quieter, more cost-effective installation.
- Sulzer Pumps Launches New Leading-Edge Wastewater Products, Completing the ... 15/10/2012 02:40:00 PMSulzer Pumps has launched four new revolutionary wastewater products at WEFTEC, the Water Environment Federation's Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. This marks the successful completion of the ABS EffeX range of energy-efficient and reliable wastewater solutions.
- A new sewage grinder range to wipe away blockages
10/09/2019 03:04:00 PMCollection networks are under great pressure to reduce energy and water consumption. At the same time, the challenge of blockages has never been tougher. That is why Sulzer is adding a full line of powerful sewage grinders to the market’s most reliable pump technology.