Sulzer Pumps is one of the world's leading pump manufacturers, recognized for excellent product quality, performance reliability and technical innovation. We provide a full line of pumps, equipment and related technologies to the Oil and Gas, Hydrocarbon Processing, Power Generation, Water and Wastewater, and Pulp and Paper industries. With our global network of 14 product orientated factories and service centers and sales offices in more than 150 countries, we are a truly global company, close to customers acting locally through our regional teams with local market understanding and expertise.
Mrs Joelle Rabelle
5th Floor Astral Tower,Betts Way, London Road
Lifting Stations Wastewater faecal free
The ABS lifting station Sanimat 1002. Flood proof lifting station for the automatic removal of sewage from areas below the back-wash level, in accordance with DIN 1986. Ideal for effective sewage removal from apartments, large buildings and for both new and renovated structures. Robust synthetic (PE) collection tank of compact design. Easy to transport and install. Simple discharge line connection by means of the patented quick coupling system. A variety of inlet port sizes DN 50/100/150, in various locations to suit all applications, is standard with all units.
Lifting stations for handling faecal-free wastewater from areas below
the sewer level. Robust and versatile design proven over many years
ensures reliable and trouble-free operation. Compact, easy to install
and operate lifting stations are supplied complete with collection
chamber, internal pipework, valves and level controls.
* Plug-in unit with CEE plug and phase sequence changeover facility.
* Easily transported and fitted. Compact dimensions allow passage through a standard door opening.
* Dynamic pressure level sensor on the tank, with separate sensors for inflow level and high water alarm.
* Trouble-free maintenance thanks to simple removal of the motor housing.
* Vortex impeller with large free passage for reliable pumping of both faecal and faecal-free sewage.
* Option of 2- or 4-pole motors.
* Direct toilet connection possible in the case of wall-mounted WC units.
* One variable inlet (DN 150) with 90° elbow, two horizontal (DN 150), and five vertical (2 x DN 100/150, 2 x DN 70, 1 x DN 40). One DN 70 port is needed as a vent line. DN 40 port is suitable for the connection of a hand membrane pump.
* Discharge flange DN 80, plus flanged socket with 4-sleeve and clips (for discharge pipe DN80/100).
* Sloping container floor prevents deposits.
* Integrated valve system consisting of two ball-type, non-return valves.
* Built-in mains alarm (visual and acoustic), can be converted to mains-independent by inserting battery.
* Maximum allowable medium temperature 40C; or up to 60C intermittent (max. 5 minutes).
Products & Services
- Lifting Stations Wastewater faecal free 16/09/2011 10:58:00The ABS lifting station Sanimat 1002. Flood proof lifting station for the automatic removal of sewage from areas below the back-wash level, in accordance with DIN 1986. Ideal for effective sewage removal from apartments, large buildings and for both new and renovated structures. Robust synthetic (PE) collection tank of compact design. Easy to transport and install. Simple discharge line connection by means of the patented quick coupling system. A variety of inlet port sizes DN 50/100/150, in various locations to suit all applications, is standard with all units.
- Time for Change 10/09/2019 14:58:00An efficient pump replacement solution
- Lifting stations 10/09/2019 15:11:00The range of pumps and prefabricated lifting stations provides an efficient, effective, and economical solution for the removal of wastewater.
- Submersible light and medium duty pumps 10/09/2019 15:13:00For the collection and removal of ground water and wastewater in domestic and smaller commercial properties, Sulzer offers a complete range of light and medium duty submersible pumps including drainage, grinder and sewage pumps for handling contaminated water.
- Drainage pumps 10/09/2019 15:20:00Submersible drainage pumps J and XJ are excellent for pumping water and dirty water mixed with light abrasives. The pump design enables convenient transport, handling and installation. Pumps with built in AquaTronic unit will always have correct direction of impeller rotation, ensuring peak performance and reduced wear.
- Submersible mixers 10/09/2019 15:24:00Sulzer's energy efficient submersible mixers are suitable for a wide range of applications in industry and municipal treatment plants. They provide the right solution to match mixing tasks for agitating, blending, mixing, dissolving and suspension of solids in industry and municipal treatment plants.