Our guiding principle has always been to make things better. It all began with the plan to build a low-maintenance rotary lobe pump of the highest quality. In the meantime, Börger manufactures many other products. We have remained true to our guiding principle for all these products – combining a long service life with unrivalled low maintenance. Our company history has been shaped by a continuous flow of new developments and innovations. One thing is extremely important to us: honest, reliable and cooperative relations with our customers, suppliers and employees. Flat hierarchies, short communication paths and working independently and responsibly characterise the work at Börger. We believe qualified, highly-motivated employees are just as crucial as having a constant dialogue with the customer. Our aim is to keep improving our products and continue to launch new products and solutions for our customers.
Borger UK Limited
East Wing-Old School,
Watling St. Gailey
Borger UK Limited
Products & Services
- Rotary Lobe Pumps Boerger's wastewater pumping solutions. Boerger®s MIP (Maintenance In Place) design of its highly durable Rotary Lobe Pump ensures an absolute minimum of downtime for virtually any wastewater or sludge application.
- Boerger Powerfeed Optimum Anaerobic Digestion
- Grit Pumps Boerger's Pumps work wonders for Birse Water
- B®rger Multichopper The Boerger Multichopper is a comminution device with perforated disk and a multiple-blade cutter blade rotating on the supply-flow side for solid matter included in liquids. It cuts up coarse materials, which can then be comminuted. Multichoppers are applied mainly with diluted media, however, they are also employed in many other industrial sectors.
- Positive Displacement Pumps Rotary Lobe Pumps are self-priming, valveless, positive displacement pumps. Two synchronized rotors rotating against each other build chambers towards the pump casing. At the suction side the open chambers fill with the conveyed product. The product is displaced in the direction of the volume flow into the discharge side. The capacity is speed related and the flow is reversible. At standstill the rotors the pump nearly perfect seal.