Our guiding principle has always been to make things better. It all began with the plan to build a low-maintenance rotary lobe pump of the highest quality. In the meantime, Börger manufactures many other products. We have remained true to our guiding principle for all these products – combining a long service life with unrivalled low maintenance. Our company history has been shaped by a continuous flow of new developments and innovations. One thing is extremely important to us: honest, reliable and cooperative relations with our customers, suppliers and employees. Flat hierarchies, short communication paths and working independently and responsibly characterise the work at Börger. We believe qualified, highly-motivated employees are just as crucial as having a constant dialogue with the customer. Our aim is to keep improving our products and continue to launch new products and solutions for our customers.
Borger UK Limited
East Wing-Old School,
Watling St. Gailey
Rotary Lobe Pumps
Boerger's wastewater pumping solutions. Boerger®s MIP (Maintenance In Place) design of its highly durable Rotary Lobe Pump ensures an absolute minimum of downtime for virtually any wastewater or sludge application.
Compact, self-priming and valve-less, with speed-proportional flow, this tough Boerger pump range continuously delivers trouble-free pumping, including raw, water-activated and thickened sludges.
Quick and highly convenient replacement of all fluid wetted parts without the removal of pipes, drives or other components of the pump unit helps drastically reduce life cycle costs.
Also benefiting from exchangeable rotor tips and re-adjustable lobes that have helped give Boerger a proven track record for reliability, even in the harshest of applications, the entirely-coated rotors and screw rotors allow the Rotary Lobe Pumps to perform 24/7, almost pulsation-free. At the same time, the helical-screw rotor geometry provides gentle handling of shear-sensitive pumped fluids for optimum results. And thanks to its clever symmetrical design, the direction of flow is completely reversible, by simply switching the direction of rotation.
Available in a wide range of pump sizes, Boerger®s option-loaded modular design and peripheral equipment can also be supplied as a mobile pump unit, optionally fitted on car trailers, for emergency situations.
Boerger also designs ands manufactures a dual-shaft macerating unit for reducing solids in liquids. The Boerger Multicrusher incorporates the same design advantages of the Boerger Rotary Lobe Pump MIP-Design.
Complementing the Borger range is the Boerger Multichopper, which is a macerator with a central cutter plate and twin opposing rotating knife heads for reducing solids in liquids.
For more information, please contact:
Products & Services
- Rotary Lobe Pumps 01/01/1900 00:00:00Boerger's wastewater pumping solutions. Boerger®s MIP (Maintenance In Place) design of its highly durable Rotary Lobe Pump ensures an absolute minimum of downtime for virtually any wastewater or sludge application.
- Boerger Powerfeed 01/01/1900 00:00:00Optimum Anaerobic Digestion
- Grit Pumps 01/01/1900 00:00:00Boerger's Pumps work wonders for Birse Water
- B®rger Multichopper 01/01/1900 00:00:00The Boerger Multichopper is a comminution device with perforated disk and a multiple-blade cutter blade rotating on the supply-flow side for solid matter included in liquids. It cuts up coarse materials, which can then be comminuted. Multichoppers are applied mainly with diluted media, however, they are also employed in many other industrial sectors.
- Positive Displacement Pumps 01/01/1900 00:00:00Rotary Lobe Pumps are self-priming, valveless, positive displacement pumps. Two synchronized rotors rotating against each other build chambers towards the pump casing. At the suction side the open chambers fill with the conveyed product. The product is displaced in the direction of the volume flow into the discharge side. The capacity is speed related and the flow is reversible. At standstill the rotors the pump nearly perfect seal.