Our guiding principle has always been to make things better. It all began with the plan to build a low-maintenance rotary lobe pump of the highest quality. In the meantime, Börger manufactures many other products. We have remained true to our guiding principle for all these products – combining a long service life with unrivalled low maintenance. Our company history has been shaped by a continuous flow of new developments and innovations. One thing is extremely important to us: honest, reliable and cooperative relations with our customers, suppliers and employees. Flat hierarchies, short communication paths and working independently and responsibly characterise the work at Börger. We believe qualified, highly-motivated employees are just as crucial as having a constant dialogue with the customer. Our aim is to keep improving our products and continue to launch new products and solutions for our customers.
Borger UK Limited
East Wing-Old School,
Watling St. Gailey
Positive Displacement Pumps
Rotary Lobe Pumps are self-priming, valveless, positive displacement pumps. Two synchronized rotors rotating against each other build chambers towards the pump casing. At the suction side the open chambers fill with the conveyed product. The product is displaced in the direction of the volume flow into the discharge side. The capacity is speed related and the flow is reversible. At standstill the rotors the pump nearly perfect seal.
Block construction Timing gear in a one-piece construction housing with a strong bearing frame and durable gear wheel pairing.
Compact construction High performance in a compact design.
Interior pump protection Protection plates and liners available from a selection of hardened steel, stainless steel, plastic or ceramic.
Life cycle costs For the customer, capital cost, energy consumption, maintenance and downtime as well as replacement part pricing levels compare excellently with all other displacement pumps.
MIP Maintenance in Place: Replacement of wear parts in the blink of an eye, in-situ by service personnel. The way to go in the reduction of maintenance and downtime.
Pump housing Made from high-quality cast iron, ductile iron, stainless steel or in duplex quality. Thanks to MIP construction an almost limitless operational lifetime is achieved.
Quench The quench and control liquid filled intermediate chamber, between the pump casing and the timing gear, provides a high degree of safety and is supplied by B'rger as standard.
Quick release cover This is the entrance door to the interior of the pump and provides the quickest possible access to all parts in contact with the pumped medium.
Rotary Lobe Pumps Self-priming, valveless displacement pumps guarantee pulsation-free and smooth flow patterns; reversible flow by switching the rotation direction.
Rotor materials Coatings to suit intended usage made from elastomers, plastic, all-metal including stainless steel.
Rotors The patented rotors with quickly exchangeable tips, elastomer coated or adjustable; scew design for pulsation-free pumping.
Shaft seal Supplied as standard with strong mechanical seal in different constructions and materials, optional with multiseal or packing. The new DPL size double-acting mechanical seal is especially designed for pumping difficult and hazardous, often viscous media.
Smooth pumping action Large bucket geometry and short passage through the pump provide a smooth transfer of the pumped fluid.
Products & Services
- Rotary Lobe Pumps 01/01/1900 00:00:00Boerger's wastewater pumping solutions. Boerger®s MIP (Maintenance In Place) design of its highly durable Rotary Lobe Pump ensures an absolute minimum of downtime for virtually any wastewater or sludge application.
- Boerger Powerfeed 01/01/1900 00:00:00Optimum Anaerobic Digestion
- Grit Pumps 01/01/1900 00:00:00Boerger's Pumps work wonders for Birse Water
- B®rger Multichopper 01/01/1900 00:00:00The Boerger Multichopper is a comminution device with perforated disk and a multiple-blade cutter blade rotating on the supply-flow side for solid matter included in liquids. It cuts up coarse materials, which can then be comminuted. Multichoppers are applied mainly with diluted media, however, they are also employed in many other industrial sectors.
- Positive Displacement Pumps 01/01/1900 00:00:00Rotary Lobe Pumps are self-priming, valveless, positive displacement pumps. Two synchronized rotors rotating against each other build chambers towards the pump casing. At the suction side the open chambers fill with the conveyed product. The product is displaced in the direction of the volume flow into the discharge side. The capacity is speed related and the flow is reversible. At standstill the rotors the pump nearly perfect seal.