Drayton Tank & Accessories is situated in The Midlands and in South Yorkshire supplying storage tanks throughout the whole of the UK, with water tanks complying to both British and European Standards and regulations and also approved by the water industry (WRAS approved) for potable drinking water storage, also Category 5 backflow prevention with our Type ab air gaps and also hot water, waste and chemical storage requirements for commercial and industrial applications. Drayton Tank & Accessories have some of the highest quality of accessories available for our storage and water tanks. GRP Housings, Kiosks and Enclosures are also available in one piece and sectional type to specific customer sizes and colours with many optional extras including: Aylesbury Float Valves (K type, KA Type, KAX Type KB Type), Brass Equilibrium Ball Valves, Brass BSP threaded connectors, Stainless Steel BSP threaded connectors, Screened Overflows, Cat 5 Backflow Prevention (Type AB Airgap), Laminated PN16 Stub Flanges, AD52 Level Switches, Access Hatches, Drip Trays and Rodent Screens Drayton Tank & Accessories products are WRAS Approved and are also an ISO 9002 Quality Assured Certified Company.
Mr Steve Lockley
3 Crown House Market Street
Screened Spillover Wier
Many water authorities are demanding water storage tanks that are connected to mains water has the mains protected from contamination, this is achieved with a Type AB Airgap.
400 * 95mm Screened Spillover weir
Screened with grade 316 stainless steel mesh so that the weir complies with water regulations.
Cowled to prevent ingress of light into the tank.
Suitable to create Cat 5 Backflow Prevention ( Type AB Airgap ), by fitting the weirs into the walls of the tank or fitting a raised ballvalve with the weirs onto the lid of the tank.
Type AB Airgaps
1 No. Weir suitable for inlets upto 1"
2 No Weirs suitable for inlets upto 1.5"
4 No. Weirs Suitable for inlets upto 2"
Larger Weirs can be specially made for larger inlets, please contact our offices for these weirs.
Products & Services
- Screened Spillover Wier 01/01/1900 00:00:00Many water authorities are demanding water storage tanks that are connected to mains water has the mains protected from contamination, this is achieved with a Type AB Airgap.
- BY-LAW 30 Water Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00WRAS approved BY-LAW 30 Water Tanks (byelaw 30)
- 45 Litre to 100,000 Litre Water Storage Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00Drayton Tank & Accessories Ltd has been providing storage Tanks to companies throughout the UK for over a decade with an exceptional customer services that have helped upgrade many customers water systems to bring them up to the current regulations and requirements.
- Bunded Waste Oil Tank 01/01/1900 00:00:00High Grade Polyethylene waste oil storage tank 110% Bunded
- Bunded Fuel Delivery Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00High Grade Polyethylene fuel delivery unit, New regulations require all fuel dispensing units to be now bunded, therefore all our fuel delivery tanks now come with 110% Bunded
- Bunded Oil Tank 01/01/1900 00:00:00Drayton Tank - Bunded Oil Tank High Grade Polyethylene Fuel storage tank 110% Bunded