Drayton Tank & Accessories is situated in The Midlands and in South Yorkshire supplying storage tanks throughout the whole of the UK, with water tanks complying to both British and European Standards and regulations and also approved by the water industry (WRAS approved) for potable drinking water storage, also Category 5 backflow prevention with our Type ab air gaps and also hot water, waste and chemical storage requirements for commercial and industrial applications. Drayton Tank & Accessories have some of the highest quality of accessories available for our storage and water tanks. GRP Housings, Kiosks and Enclosures are also available in one piece and sectional type to specific customer sizes and colours with many optional extras including: Aylesbury Float Valves (K type, KA Type, KAX Type KB Type), Brass Equilibrium Ball Valves, Brass BSP threaded connectors, Stainless Steel BSP threaded connectors, Screened Overflows, Cat 5 Backflow Prevention (Type AB Airgap), Laminated PN16 Stub Flanges, AD52 Level Switches, Access Hatches, Drip Trays and Rodent Screens Drayton Tank & Accessories products are WRAS Approved and are also an ISO 9002 Quality Assured Certified Company.
Mr Steve Lockley
3 Crown House Market Street
45 Litre to 100,000 Litre Water Storage Tanks
Drayton Tank & Accessories Ltd has been providing storage Tanks to companies throughout the UK for over a decade with an exceptional customer services that have helped upgrade many customers water systems to bring them up to the current regulations and requirements.
The storage tanks produced by Drayton are suitable for most liquids and temperatures,
Tanks to be used for potable water are WRAS approved and all tanks are available in sizes from 45 up to 100,000 litres, also special sized tanks are available to specific requirements,there is also an F&E and Chemical range of tanks which are suitable for most chemicals, Hot water,waste and grey water and just about any other liquid required.
Drayton also provide a two piece tank which is split in half along the height that allows it to pass through narrow areas such as doorways and corridors and then bolted together once in position and a range of Sectional tanks with capacities going up toward 1,000,000 litres.
The Huge range of accessories and fittings that Drayton offer to compliment their tanks is vast and cover most requirements for any system.
Products & Services
- Screened Spillover Wier 01/01/1900 00:00:00Many water authorities are demanding water storage tanks that are connected to mains water has the mains protected from contamination, this is achieved with a Type AB Airgap.
- BY-LAW 30 Water Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00WRAS approved BY-LAW 30 Water Tanks (byelaw 30)
- 45 Litre to 100,000 Litre Water Storage Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00Drayton Tank & Accessories Ltd has been providing storage Tanks to companies throughout the UK for over a decade with an exceptional customer services that have helped upgrade many customers water systems to bring them up to the current regulations and requirements.
- Bunded Waste Oil Tank 01/01/1900 00:00:00High Grade Polyethylene waste oil storage tank 110% Bunded
- Bunded Fuel Delivery Tanks 01/01/1900 00:00:00High Grade Polyethylene fuel delivery unit, New regulations require all fuel dispensing units to be now bunded, therefore all our fuel delivery tanks now come with 110% Bunded
- Bunded Oil Tank 01/01/1900 00:00:00Drayton Tank - Bunded Oil Tank High Grade Polyethylene Fuel storage tank 110% Bunded