Naylor Industries plc is a family owned fourth generation business. The Company's head office is in Barnsley, UK; it has 6 manufacturing sites across the UK: 3 in Yorkshire and one each in the West Midlands, Fife and Cheshire. The Company's origins lie in clay pipes - a product which it has manufactured for over 100 years. From this traditional base, Naylor's activities have expanded and diversified resulting in a group of substance, with interests across a broad spectrum of the building and construction industries. The Naylor group today employs some 400 people and sells a wide range of drainage and concrete products as far afield as South East Asia and Australasia.
Miss Liz Hudston
Naylor Industries plc
- Naylor wins brace of innovation awards 19/07/2011 02:31:00 PMYorkshire based Naylor Drainage Ltd has won a pair of innovation awards- the microtunnelling innovation of the year award from World Tunnelling & Trenchless Construction magazine and the UK Society for Trenchless Technology Award for Technical Innovation.
- Naylor jacking pipe is now Ashghal Approved! 05/09/2009 09:43:00 AMFollowing a twelve month process, Naylor's clay jacking pipe, Denlok, has been awarded product approval by the Qatar Ashghal Drainage Network Projects Department.
- How clay is re-emerging as the drainage material of choice in aggressive en... 19/07/2011 02:31:00 PMClay drainage is enjoying something of a renaissance as specifiers and contractors realise clay has many advantages as compared to flexible pipe systems:
- Naylor Acquires Raglan 16/02/2015 09:47:00 AMWith effect from 23 January 2015, Naylor Drainage has acquired the business and assets of plastic raw material processor Raglan.
- Naylor Concrete products are available on BIM 19/05/2015 03:24:00 PMWe are pleased to announce that the entire range of Naylor Concrete products are listed on the BIM Library.
- Naylor invests in clay as drainage material of the future 19/05/2015 03:25:00 PMNaylor Drainage has invested significantly in its clay manufacturing operations in part to help keep up with demand for it's high end Thermachem drainage system - designed for resistance to both aggressive chemicals and thermal shock.