Vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors from Busch are used wherever efficiency, reliability and safety are crucial factors. That?s why wastewater facilities all over the world use products by Busch. Busch technology is used in all areas of industry including chemical and pharmaceutical, environmental, water and waste, printing and food packaging. Our products consist of almost every type of vacuum and pressure equipment including rotary vane, claw, positive displacement blower, tri lobe blower, side channel blower, screw, and liquid ring pumps. We offer a full range of ATEX equipment with standard or bespoke equipment. Busch UK is one of 61 companies within the global Busch group and is the first overseas subsidiary outside of Germany to be established in 1971. The UK operation is comprised of our headquarters, national service centre, and specialist service centre in Telford, Shropshire, our Northern Ireland service centre in County Amagh, and our dedicated medium/high vacuum service centre in East Kilbride, Scotland. We pride ourselves in having one of the most established and comprehensive service range in the UK vacuum market and, with a network of Busch service engineers spread across the UK, we can offer on-site support to our customers within minutes. We are also able to service and repair all makes of vacuum pumps.
Tyr Rotary Lobe Blowers
Thanks to their robust design and precision manufacture, Tyr rotary blowers are extremely dependable and operationally reliable. Constant differential pressure in both the vacuum and overpressure ranges is ensured at medium and high pumping speeds.
Tyr rotary lobe blowers are available as vacuum generators and overpressure generators. The six different sizes can be individually adapted to suit any application perfectly by selecting the drive and varying the speed. Depending on the version, the innovative noise insulation reduces noise emissions by 4 to 5 dB(A) compared to similar blowers. The acoustic cabinet (accessory) enables the noise level to be reduced by a further 15 to 20 dB(A).
Easy to service
Thanks to the non-contact operating principle, no operating fluid is required in the compression chamber. The operating pressure, filter and gear oil level can be monitored easily via displays on the housing/acoustic cabinet. Belt tensioning between the drive and the blower stage is performed automatically, eliminating the need for inconvenient checks and adjustment of v-belts.
Tyr for Aeration Tanks
Tyr rotary lobe blowers are ideally suited to the biological purification of waste water in aeration tanks. Reliable air injection providing an abundant supply of dissolved oxygen to the bacteria ensures effective removal of organic material and complete nitrification.
Tyr for Sand Traps
Tyr rotary lobe blowers ensure the efficient separation of heavy mineral particles as well as oils and fats in sand traps by creating turbulence. Light substances below the partition float to the surface and the heavier settle as sediment.
Products & Services
- Tyr Rotary Lobe Blowers 16/02/2013 14:02:00Thanks to their robust design and precision manufacture, Tyr rotary blowers are extremely dependable and operationally reliable. Constant differential pressure in both the vacuum and overpressure ranges is ensured at medium and high pumping speeds.
- Samos Side Channel Blowers 16/02/2013 14:02:00Samos side channel blowers may be used in all areas where pulsation-free vacuum and pressure services are required. Units may be installed horizontally or vertically. The die-cast aluminium construction makes this a very robust product.
- Mink Claw Compressor 16/02/2013 13:55:00Mink claw compressors were developed specifically for the reliable compression of air and other gases. Modern Mink claw technology guarantees an efficient and constant overpressure supply for numerous industrial applications of up to 2 bar(g).
- Seco Dry-Running Rotary Vane Compressors 16/02/2013 14:23:00Seco SD dry-running rotary vane compressors are compact, reliable and extremely powerful. The proven dry running rotary vane technology ensures an efficient and pulsation-free supply of blast and compressed air of up to 1 bar(g) for many industrial applications.
- Engineering systems 01/01/1900 00:00:00We are able to offer full design and manufacture of vacuum and pressure systems from our facility in Telford, Shropshire