Vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors from Busch are used wherever efficiency, reliability and safety are crucial factors. That's why wastewater facilities all over the world use products by Busch. Busch (UK) Ltd was established in 1971 and was the first overseas subsidiary within the global Busch Vacuum Pumps and Systems group. The Busch (UK) Ltd headquarters, national service centre and specialist systems department is located in Telford, Shropshire. Additionally, we have a dedicated medium/high vacuum service centre based in East Kilbride, which also provides support to our customers in Scotland. Our dedicated systems department designs and builds standard and bespoke vacuum and low over pressure systems to meet the requirements of our customers and their processes. Pumps and vacuum systems are fully supported by our established and comprehensive range of service products. Customers can rely on expert advice, repair, pump and system audits and maintenance capability, either at our UK service centres, or on-site via our extensive network of field-based Busch service engineers.
We are able to offer full design and manufacture of vacuum and pressure systems from our facility in Telford, Shropshire
Products & Services
- TYR Rotary Lobe Blowers 16/02/2013 14:02:00Thanks to their robust design and precision manufacture, TYR rotary blowers are extremely dependable and operationally reliable. Constant differential pressure in both the vacuum and overpressure ranges is ensured at medium and high pumping speeds.
- SAMOS Side Channel Blowers 16/02/2013 14:02:00SAMOS side channel blowers may be used in all areas where pulsation-free vacuum and pressure services are required. Units may be installed horizontally or vertically. The die-cast aluminium construction makes this a very robust product.
- MINK Dry Claw Compressor 16/02/2013 13:55:00MINK dry claw compressors were developed specifically for the reliable compression of air and other gases. Modern Mink claw technology guarantees an efficient and constant overpressure supply for numerous industrial applications of up to 2 bar(g).
- SECO Dry-Running Rotary Vane Compressors 16/02/2013 14:23:00SECO SD dry-running rotary vane compressors are compact, reliable and extremely powerful. The proven dry running rotary vane technology ensures an efficient and pulsation-free supply of blast and compressed air of up to 1 bar(g) for many industrial applications.
- Engineering systems 12/11/2019 15:52:00We are able to offer full design and manufacture of vacuum and pressure systems from our facility in Telford, Shropshire