Eliquo Hydrok Ltd became a member of the Eliquo Water Group in 2016 through the acquisition of Hydrok UK Ltd by ELIQUO WATER GROUP GmbH . As a result of this, the company has been able to add to the already existing extensive solution and product portfolio that includes solutions for wastewater management, wastewater treatment, clean water treatment and surface water management, by the introduction of proprietary biosolids and nutrient management technologies. The new products along with a strong technology portfolio that includes CSO screens, flow controls, Mecana tertiary filtration, high-efficiency aeration technology, IFAS Fixed Bed Media, MBR Bio Reactors. and UV disinfection to mention just a few. Eliquo Hydrok provide Water Engineering Solutions to all manner of complex and simple problems. The experienced in-house design teams are available to help identify and discuss the requirement and, should any of our standard products not be the perfect solution, our in-house manufacturing facility enables us to produce bespoke designs to suit a particular need. Eliquo Hydrok are also the exclusive UK distributor for a number of leading European specialist manufacturers.
Mr David Armstrong
Warren RoadIndian Queens Ind EstIndian Queens
Eliquo Hydrok Ltd
Products & Services
- Eliquo Hydrok Tertiary Filtration phosphorus and micro pollutant solutions The Eliquo Hydrok - Mecana range of Pile Cloth Media Filters are available to treat flows ranging from 3 l/sec to 250 l/sec in steel tank units. The filters are normally installed in multiple concrete tanks, the largest flow being 9,250 l/sec to-date. Alternatively bespoke stainless steel tanks can be designed and manufactured to suit the requirement. Retrofit into existing tanks is possible.
- Eliquo Hydrok Sludge Treatment Eliquo Hydrok offer complete solutions for sludge treatment, from efficient digestion to energy-optimised drying. The Eliquo Hydrok experience in sludge treatment is comprehensive. Sludge thickening, digestion, dewatering and drying are all part of our portfolio. With our proprietary, innovative design concepts, we provide advanced sludge treatment solutions.
- Eliquo Hydrok Aeration and IFAS systems At the root of each Eliquo Hydrok aeration solution is an Aquaconsult AEROSTRIP® diffuser. This range of ultra fine bubble diffusers transfer oxygen to effluent more effectively than any other type. This efficiency allows the designers at Eliquo Hydrok to reduce blower sizes, reduce air main diameters, and make savings on valves and other hardware.
- Eliquo Hydrok Screening, Tank and Sewer Cleansing Eliquo Hydrok have invested in the development of well proven wedge wire screening technology and have supported the UK water companies in the design and installations of reliable, cost effective and low maintenance screening solutions. In addition during times of rainfall the sewers within the network systems become surcharged with combined sewage and storm water. In order to protect the Wastewater Treatment Works from shock loads and also reduce the discharge frequencies over the CSOs, engineers are required to design and install storm water holding tanks and tank sewer pipes.
- An effective Raw Water Intake Screening solution Eliquo Hydrok designed, manufactured and installed a simple but effective raw water intake screening solution for SES Water at Goatbridge, Croydon.
- Eliquo Hydrok: Leading the way with Mecana for low effluent P concentration... Although there has been a significant reduction in the amount of Phosphorus discharged to rivers from Wastewater Treatment Works in recent years (from 21,000 tonnes in 1995 to 8,000 tonnes in 2015), Phosphorus remains the main cause of water quality failures with the primary source still being wastewater discharges. Consequently, it is expected, due to the requirements of the Water Framework Directive, that over 700 Wastewater Treatment Works will require Phosphorus removal during AMP7.
- A Hydrok solution for Wastewater Phosphorus Removal 12/12/2012 03:50:00 PMThe Hydrok-Mecana pile cloth tertiary treatment solution is currently under FFT-scale trials at several of the UK water companies to achieve ultra-low phosphorus consents. A trial took place at the Severn Trent Water multi solution test at Packington STW - the water company is evaluating six technologies trialed at its Packington sewage treatment works in Leicestershire, this has been followed by current trials taking place with South West Water, United Utilities, Thames Water and Yorkshire Water as part of the national series of trials.
- Eliquo Hydrok demonstrate their low P Schemes at Slade Hooton STW 29/03/2018 06:00:00 PMEliquo Hydrok approached Severn Trent Water and NMC Nomenca to request a site visit at the Slade Hooton STW to demonstrate an Eliquo Hydrok Mecana Filter installation to Yorkshire Water and their supply chain.
- A new collaboration adds to the company portfolio 06/11/2018 05:21:00 PMEliquo Hydrok have agreed an exclusive distribution association with Biogest AG from Germany to bring together their combined expertise from national and international markets for storm water solutions to the UK and Eire.
- Hitting the ground running 18/12/2018 10:13:00 AMEliquo Hydrok officially announced the new collaborative and distribution association with Biogest on the 1 November 2018, an association both companies believe to be a positive for the UK water industry, utility companies and contractors. It therefore came as no real surprise that 14 days after the new arrangement came into place the first order for a Biogest flow control regulator was agreed, swiftly followed by another on 26 November.
- Two NEW Mecana Systems in the UK 06/07/2020 04:01:00 PMEliquo Hydrok have added two new Mecana technologies to their existing Pile Cloth Media Filtration (PCMF) systems available for the UK Water and Wastewater markets - Primary & Post Primary Filtration plus Drinking Water and Surface Water Pre-Filtration.
- Asset Maintenance requires planning for good ROI 10/08/2020 02:39:00 PMGenerally, obtaining buy in from the water industry for OEM planned maintenance programmes has always traditionally proven to be a formidable task, as many water companies place the emphasis on capital expenditure rather than maintenance, with the temptation to rely on in-house staff to carry out general maintenance tasks. However, it is becoming clear to several water companies that the number of staff required to carry out such tasks safely, make them difficult to plan for.
- Finham STW - Eliquo Hydrok Aeration & IFAS
12/08/2020 02:40:00 PMEliquo Hydrok replaced the existing FBDA at Finham STW for Severn Trent with a new Aeration and IFAS system increasing Biomass by 33%
- Eliquo Hydrok CWF 'Flushing Bell'
21/07/2020 03:08:00 PMEliquo Hydrok CWF Tank Flushing System, automatic flushing of storm tanks, water and wastewater tanks with no power or control systems necessary for the operation.