Eliquo Hydrok Ltd has extensive experience and track record of working with all the major Water Utility companies throughout the UK and Eire. Head office and main manufacturing base is, located in Cornwall, with additional satellite 'service and installation' depots throughout the country in the areas where we operate. Quality standards in all areas of manufacturing and people are a paramount factor in the delivery of the Eliquo Hydrok service and there is great pride in the approach to delivering environmentally considerate, cost effective and practical solutions with a progressive workforce, both within the factory, the design office and throughout the company. Eliquo Hydrok provide Water Engineering Solutions to all manner of complex and simple problems. The experienced in-house design teams are available to help identify and discuss the requirement and, should any of our standard products not be the perfect solution, our in-house manufacturing facility enables us to produce bespoke designs to suit a particular need. The company have an established ethos of continuous personal development (CPD) both externally, through client workshops, and internally through graduate and apprenticeship programmes. Eliquo Hydrok Ltd became a member of the Eliquo Water Group in 2016 through the acquisition of Hydrok UK Ltd by ELIQUO WATER GROUP GmbH . As a result of this, the new company has been able to add to the already existing extensive solution and product portfolio by the intro
Mr David Armstrong
Warren Road Indian Queens Ind Est Indian Queens
Eliquo Hydrok Ltd
Products & Services
- Eliquo Hydrok Tertiary Filtration phosphorus and micro pollutant solutions The Eliquo Hydrok - Mecana range of Pile Cloth Media Filters are available to treat flows ranging from 3 l/sec to 250 l/sec in steel tank units. The filters are normally installed in multiple concrete tanks, the largest flow being 9,250 l/sec to-date. Alternatively bespoke stainless steel tanks can be designed and manufactured to suit the requirement. Retrofit into existing tanks is possible.
- Eliquo Hydrok Sludge Treatment Eliquo Hydrok offer complete solutions for sludge treatment, from efficient digestion to energy-optimised drying. The Eliquo Hydrok experience in sludge treatment is comprehensive. Sludge thickening, digestion, dewatering and drying are all part of our portfolio. With our proprietary, innovative design concepts, we provide advanced sludge treatment solutions.
- Eliquo Hydrok Aeration and IFAS systems At the root of each Eliquo Hydrok aeration solution is an Aquaconsult AEROSTRIP® diffuser. This range of ultra fine bubble diffusers transfer oxygen to effluent more effectively than any other type. This efficiency allows the designers at Eliquo Hydrok to reduce blower sizes, reduce air main diameters, and make savings on valves and other hardware.
- Eliquo Hydrok Screening, Tank and Sewer Cleansing Eliquo Hydrok have invested in the development of well proven wedge wire screening technology and have supported the UK water companies in the design and installations of reliable, cost effective and low maintenance screening solutions. In addition during times of rainfall the sewers within the network systems become surcharged with combined sewage and storm water. In order to protect the Wastewater Treatment Works from shock loads and also reduce the discharge frequencies over the CSOs, engineers are required to design and install storm water holding tanks and tank sewer pipes.
- An effective Raw Water Intake Screening solution Eliquo Hydrok designed, manufactured and installed a simple but effective raw water intake screening solution for SES Water at Goatbridge, Croydon.
- Eliquo Hydrok: Leading the way with Mecana for low effluent P concentration... Although there has been a significant reduction in the amount of Phosphorus discharged to rivers from Wastewater Treatment Works in recent years (from 21,000 tonnes in 1995 to 8,000 tonnes in 2015), Phosphorus remains the main cause of water quality failures with the primary source still being wastewater discharges. Consequently, it is expected, due to the requirements of the Water Framework Directive, that over 700 Wastewater Treatment Works will require Phosphorus removal during AMP7.
- A Hydrok solution for Wastewater Phosphorus Removal 12/12/2012 03:50:00 PMThe Hydrok-Mecana pile cloth tertiary treatment solution is currently under FFT-scale trials at several of the UK water companies to achieve ultra-low phosphorus consents. A trial took place at the Severn Trent Water multi solution test at Packington STW - the water company is evaluating six technologies trialed at its Packington sewage treatment works in Leicestershire, this has been followed by current trials taking place with South West Water, United Utilities, Thames Water and Yorkshire Water as part of the national series of trials.
- Eliquo Hydrok appoint a dedicated new Business Development Manager 01/03/2018 04:37:00 PMThe continued evolvement at Eliquo Hydrok, and its approach to offering a complete Water Engineering Solutions service to the UK Water and Process Engineering Industries, has seen the introduction of a dedicated Business Development Manager who joins the team in this new role at the head office and manufacturing facility in Cornwall.
- Eliquo Hydrok demonstrate their low P Schemes at Slade Hooton STW 29/03/2018 06:00:00 PMEliquo Hydrok approached Severn Trent Water and NMC Nomenca to request a site visit at the Slade Hooton STW to demonstrate an Eliquo Hydrok Mecana Filter installation to Yorkshire Water and their supply chain.
- Eliquo Hydrok expand their UK operation 30/05/2018 11:43:00 AMEliquo Hydrok responds to the growing market demands of the UK Water Industry by further expanding their operations across the UK.
- A new collaboration adds to the company portfolio 06/11/2018 05:21:00 PMEliquo Hydrok have agreed an exclusive distribution association with Biogest AG from Germany to bring together their combined expertise from national and international markets for storm water solutions to the UK and Eire.
- Hitting the ground running 18/12/2018 10:13:00 AMEliquo Hydrok officially announced the new collaborative and distribution association with Biogest on the 1 November 2018, an association both companies believe to be a positive for the UK water industry, utility companies and contractors. It therefore came as no real surprise that 14 days after the new arrangement came into place the first order for a Biogest flow control regulator was agreed, swiftly followed by another on 26 November.