KEE Group consists of two operating companies, KEE Process Limited and KEE Services Limited. Both these companies have over 50 years experience in the development, design, manufacture, servicing, maintenance and operation of wastewater treatment plants and systems. KEE seek to identify and satisfy the needs of their customers by providing quality engineered solutions priced to offer value for money. Continuing investment in research and development ensures that the products and services supplied by KEE incorporate the latest technology to protect the environment. KEE operates and has formal registration under an Integrated Management System from the British Standards Institution (BSI). KEE has successfully integrated (QMS), (OHS), (EMS) standards in accordance with the PAS99 requirements
Mrs Mary Welsh
College Road North, Aston Clinton,
KEE Process Limited and KEE Services Limited
Products & Services
- DISPERSED AIR FLOTATION (DAF) FOR FOOD AND PROCESSING INDUSTRY KEE LAUNCH NEW MICROFLOAT DISPERSED AIR FLOTATION TECHNOLOGY TO REDUCE POLLUTION - KEE has introduced improvements to effluent treatment technology in a bid to minimise environmental pollution from wastewater.
- FINE BUBBLE AERATION SYSTEM WITH BUILT-IN MIXER REVITALISE OXIDATION DITCHES WITH DUAL MODE TRITON AERATOR/MIXER PROCESSOR - KEE Launches the AIII patented new Dual Mode Processor called the Triton Aerator/Mixer. This new technology overcomes the previous limitations of oxidation ditch technology and can be used to revitalise existing oxidation ditches and technology.
- SUBMERGED AERATED FILTER (SAF) KEE LAUNCHES ENVIROSAF – NOW YOU CAN REMOVE DIFFUSERS FOR MAINTENANCE WITHOUT THE NEED TO REMOVE THE MEDIA OR EMPTY THE SAF TANK - After launching their New nutrient reducing NuDisc® Packaged Wastewater Treatment Plant in 2003, KEE offer another revolutionary fixed film technology using compressed air. Traditionally, SAF systems with structured media have been offered with fine bubble membrane diffusers, with the drawback that access to diffusers was difficult. Until now it has been necessary to remove media and empty the reactor tank of wastewater to access the fine bubble membrane diffusers.
- SETTLEMENT TANK KEE HAVE LAUNCHED THEIR REDESIGNED SECTIONAL HOPPER GRP FINAL CLARIFIERS - Current health and safety legislation for building and construction sites are such, that working in a confined space or in an excavation or at elevated height, can cause problems with respect to the H&S requirements.
- FAT, OIL AND GREASE DIGESTER KEE BIO-GUARD – THE BIOLOGICAL SOLUTION AGAINST FAT, OIL AND GREASE – THAT CLEARLY PROVIDES BETTER RESULTS - Busy kitchen environments regularly suffer from the unnecessary build up of fats and grease due to food preparation and dish washing.
- FINE BUBBLE AERATION KEE Process Aspirator Aerator - The KEE aerator is a surface mounted aspirator aerator that offers easy installation and minimal maintenance.
- 15% OFF all new orders from July to August 30/06/2015 04:44:00 PMKEE Bio-Guard is the biological solution against fat, oil and grease (FOG) that ensures clean drain flow
- NEW to the KEE Range Single-house Treatment Plants 20/07/2015 03:01:00 PMDesigned to protect the environment with technology based on years of experience and scientific research