ERG has for over 30 years been supplying systems and services to combat air pollution and odour problems. We provide turn-key tailor-made solutions optimised to give the best technical solution for the lowest capital and running cost. We have more than 600 systems currently in operation. New industries using ERG's expertise include composting/recycling operations and energy from waste plants. With an unrivalled range of equipment types, it means we are ideally placed to help you comply with both current and foreseeable legislative requirements. Our range includes biofilters, CIF's, bioscrubbers, venturi, packed towers and vortex scrubbers. Our solutions cover both wet and dry scrubbing systems along with the Odorgard catalyst enhanced system. Draw on our expertise not only for odour control systems but soluble contamination capture and recovery as well as hazardous flue gas cleaning systems. In addition, the V-tex vortex scrubbing, stripping and condensing technology gives us an added dimension for particulate removal and VOC contamination abatement. Finally, we have a comprehensive maintenance service to help keep your odour control and industrial air pollution control equipment running efficiently.
Mr Trevor Pratt
Enterprise House,Foundry Lane
ERG (Air Pollution Control) Ltd
- ERG Air Pollution Control announces exclusive distributor deal with BioGasc... ERG (Air Pollution Control) Ltd, the UK-based leading supplier of odour and air pollution control systems has signed an exclusive distribution deal with BioGasclean A/S of Odense, Denmark. Under the deal, ERG will market BioGasclean's biological scrubbing systems which are used for the desulphurisation of raw biogas upstream of gas engines driving power generator sets
- ERG secures £2 million Iraq odour control deal ERG Air Pollution Control of Horsham in West Sussex, a leading manufacturer of odour control systems, has just secured a £2 million order to supply over 80 odour control units to Iraq, where they will form part of the modernisation programme for the country's wastewater treatment industry.
- ERG's V-texTM technology selected by major pharmaceutical ERG (Air Pollution Control) Ltd. in Horsham has just installed another new V-texTM gas scrubber unit at a major pharmaceutical manufacturer in Ireland. Some pharmaceutical manufacturing processes can produce gases laden with aggressive acid and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). These must be treated before they can be safely vented to atmosphere. The V-texTM scrubber is ideally suited to this tough gas cleaning challenge, and is designed to remove greater than 99% of the acidic contaminants.
- Air quality maintained at seaside resort ERG (Air Pollution Control) has completed a major 300k project to refurbish the odour control plant at the East Worthing Wastewater Treatment Works belonging to Southern Water. The project was undertaken on behalf of main contractor Barhale Trant Utilities, and is in addition to the regular preventative maintenance programme that ERG carries out on behalf of Southern Water.
- Odour control technology married to award-winning architecture When a metropolitan area is regenerated or major development takes place that expands or installs a new sewerage and wastewater system, care must be taken to prevent an odour nuisance to the local population. For this reason, effective yet compact odour control equipment is a key component.
- Controlling odours at waste water treatment plants around the United Arab E... ERG continues to build on its strong performance in supplying odour control systems around these gulf states. As the population grows, along with urban expansion, this is leading to a significant number of water and waste water projects being undertaken.
- ERG extends it range to include Thermal Oxidation and Thermal Fluid Systems... 05/10/2015 12:20:00 PMSeptember 2015. UK based ERG (Air Pollution Control) Ltd is delighted to announce the addition of thermal oxidation and thermal fluid heater systems to its already extensive portfolio of air pollution control technologies. This has been made possible through recruiting the engineers and consultants from Beverley Environmental which was supplying industrial incineration, combustion, energy recovery and heat transfer systems for over 50 years.