Water supply, water/waste water treatment, industrial processes and general pumping service. SPP Pumps has an extensive range of products suitable for a variety of applications. From end suction DIN24255 (EN 733:1995) through to customer engineered vertical turbine pumps or split case pumps SPP Pumps has reliable and well proven products to offer.
Mr Nick Hancock
Pincents Lane, Calcot
Mixed Flow Pump
The success of the high efficiency mixed flow pump is based on its ability to produce large flow rates at low to medium heads. The specially developed hydraulic design produces efficiency up to 89% depending on the size. For outright performance and reduced running costs, the Aquastream is clearly in a class of its own.
Aquastream Range Flexibility
This range is used in a wide range of industrial and environmental applications and can be used on either clean or turbid water. The mixed flow impellers are cut to each duty point to minimise the motor power used.
The flexibility does not stop there as these units can be supplied in horizontal, vertical open shaft or vertical direct mounted arrangement. Also, the Aquastream pump can be coupled to either an electric motor or diesel engine drives.Aquastream Pump Typical Applications:
- Circulating duties
- Water boosting
- Fish farms
- Many other general service applications for both clean and slightly contaminated non-corrosive liquids
Products & Services
- Close Coupled Pump 01/01/1900 00:00:00The Eurostream range of pumps provides close coupled versions of the SPP Pumps Unistream which is designed based on the DIN 24255 standard. The range covers 25 pump sizes from 32mm to 125mm discharge affording 190 pump/motor combinations.
- Mixed Flow Pump 01/01/1900 00:00:00The success of the high efficiency mixed flow pump is based on its ability to produce large flow rates at low to medium heads. The specially developed hydraulic design produces efficiency up to 89% depending on the size. For outright performance and reduced running costs, the Aquastream is clearly in a class of its own.
- Suction Pumps 01/01/1900 00:00:00Unitstream end suction pumps confirm to EN 733/DIN 24255 dimensional standards for use in industrial, building services and many OEM applications.
- Multi stage pump 01/01/1900 00:00:00Our CD range or horizontal and vertical multistage pumps are designed for longevity, minimum through-life cost and ease of maintenance. High grade materials of construction and generously rated bearings provide a rugged combination to meet the demands of heavy-duty applications