We are a mid-sized, family-owned German company engaging in the manufacture of machinery and instrumentation with worldwide production, sales, and service branches. Without losing view of our regional roots, we strive for global market penetration. Regionality and globality are not mutually exclusive terms in our world. Our products and services are held in high regard by our customers. We view it as our foremost duty to uphold and cultivate this esteem. Our employees are an important factor in our success and they are a veritable pool of knowledge and expertise. We encourage and nurture their professional growth in order to help master the dynamic challenges faced in our international competitive Arena?. This in turn enables us to provide our entire staff with stable and secure employment. We are a reliable partner to our suppliers and strive to cultivate long-term collaborative relationships. We are conscious of the responsibilities we bear for the regions in which we are active, as well as for our environment. We are dedicated to heeding the interests of the common good. We abide by the respective laws across the world and avow ourselves to the practice of fair and just competition. Our systematic, continuous improvement of our resources and processes ensures that the growing needs of our business partners, employees and social environment will continue to be met into the future.
NBE Barrel Emptying/Dosing Units
Netzsch dosing and barrel emptying systems offer highly engineered pumps and control technology that delivers a virtually shear free conveyance and gentle handling of a wide range of substances especially viscous and expensive materials that require accurate dispensing.
They are used in all industry sectors especially food, chemical, electrical and automotive.
Products & Services
- FSIP – Full Service in Place 01/01/1900 00:00:00NETZSCH has newly developed the "Full Service in Place" (FSIP) concept for progressing cavity pump. This makes interventions in the pump equipment possible without dismantling the pump from the pipework.
- NEMO Progressive Cavity Pump 01/01/1900 00:00:00NEMO progressing cavity pumps are used in a wide range of applications and can be found in use in all sectors of industry.
- TORNADO Rotary Lobe Pump 01/01/1900 00:00:00The TORNADO rotary lobe pump is an extremely versatile and stand-alone model. Used in all industry sectors these pumps offer a continuous and gentle conveyance of substances and capable of dosing in proportion to the rotation speed.
- NBE Barrel Emptying/Dosing Units 01/01/1900 00:00:00Netzsch dosing and barrel emptying systems offer highly engineered pumps and control technology that delivers a virtually shear free conveyance and gentle handling of a wide range of substances especially viscous and expensive materials that require accurate dispensing.
- M-OVAS Macerator 01/01/1900 00:00:00Grinders and Macerators are solutions for demanding applications.