We are a mid-sized, family-owned German company engaging in the manufacture of machinery and instrumentation with worldwide production, sales, and service branches. Without losing view of our regional roots, we strive for global market penetration. Regionality and globality are not mutually exclusive terms in our world. Our products and services are held in high regard by our customers. We view it as our foremost duty to uphold and cultivate this esteem. Our employees are an important factor in our success and they are a veritable pool of knowledge and expertise. We encourage and nurture their professional growth in order to help master the dynamic challenges faced in our international competitive Arena?. This in turn enables us to provide our entire staff with stable and secure employment. We are a reliable partner to our suppliers and strive to cultivate long-term collaborative relationships. We are conscious of the responsibilities we bear for the regions in which we are active, as well as for our environment. We are dedicated to heeding the interests of the common good. We abide by the respective laws across the world and avow ourselves to the practice of fair and just competition. Our systematic, continuous improvement of our resources and processes ensures that the growing needs of our business partners, employees and social environment will continue to be met into the future.
NETZSCH Pumps and Systems Ltd
Products & Services
- FSIP – Full Service in Place NETZSCH has newly developed the "Full Service in Place" (FSIP) concept for progressing cavity pump. This makes interventions in the pump equipment possible without dismantling the pump from the pipework.
- NEMO Progressive Cavity Pump NEMO progressing cavity pumps are used in a wide range of applications and can be found in use in all sectors of industry.
- TORNADO Rotary Lobe Pump The TORNADO rotary lobe pump is an extremely versatile and stand-alone model. Used in all industry sectors these pumps offer a continuous and gentle conveyance of substances and capable of dosing in proportion to the rotation speed.
- NBE Barrel Emptying/Dosing Units Netzsch dosing and barrel emptying systems offer highly engineered pumps and control technology that delivers a virtually shear free conveyance and gentle handling of a wide range of substances especially viscous and expensive materials that require accurate dispensing.
- M-OVAS Macerator Grinders and Macerators are solutions for demanding applications.
- Versatile pump technology for Pennsylvania Brewing Company In 1996, two friends with a passion for brewing premium beer opened the doors to the Brewing Company; a bar, restaurant and brewery in Downingtown, Pennsylvania, it was from there that they brewed 1,725 barrels of beer in just their first year. In recent years, the company has opened a second, state-of-the-art brewery in Parkesburg, Pennsylvania. The 19,700 square meter building features a brew house able to produce about 10 brews a day with an annual output of approximately 225,000 barrels. For a facility with such high demands, the company requires pumping equipment which is highly reliable, easily maintained and has excellent service life.
- Sweetened milk NEMO® progressive cavity pump running 24/7 In ‘America’s Dairyland’, the State of Wisconsin, sits one of the largest manufacturers of frozen dairy mixes in the midwest and the largest of sweetened condensed milk in the entire country. In addition to its more common lines, it also produces a range of custom dairy blends that include acidified cloudifiers, alcohol cream liquor’s and other unique beverage formulations. Sweetened milk is a highly condensed mixture of milk and sugar, near the end of the manufacturing process where the material needs to be pumped out of two recreation coolers under vacuum, the duty become more arduous.
- Beverley STW - Centrifuge Feed Pumps Replacement Yorkshire Water’s Beverley Sewage Treatment Works has been undergoing major works by Morgan Sindall involving the site dewatering system. As part of this scheme, NETZSCH Pumps and Systems were asked to bid to replace the existing centrifuge feed pumps in a duty/standby arrangement to handle the new flow rates required by the site upgrade.
- Leaner design and reduced installation space: revised dosing and emptying s... 12/06/2013 09:08:00 AMRethinking entrenched design assumptions to create the space for improve-ments is a guiding principle that has already enabled NETZSCH Pumpen & Sys-teme GmbH to implement significant improvements in rotary lobe and progress-ing cavity pumps.
- Biogas from biowaste: - Robust pumps enable a range of substrates to be con... 10/10/2011 04:39:00 PMBiogas is in high demand as a source of energy for power and heat generation. Systems that not only process crops specifically grown for power and heat gen-eration, but also use otherwise unusable biowaste, are excellent for the envi-ronment and are highly economical.
- Conveying beet pulp straight from the lagoon: robust, height-adjustable imm... 10/10/2011 04:39:00 PMMaize now has competition as the most important energy crop for German biogas plants: beets, particularly sugar beets and specially-bred energy beets, are becoming more and more popular.