TT PUMPS Limited
With over 50 years experience, Cheshire based T-T, is one of the UK's leading companies in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of pumps, controls, valves, environmental products and systems. These products are complimented by our support services including project assistance from concept to handover, after-sales support and service agreements.
A British owned company with true independence that can only serve its clients' best interests. It maintains the highest standard of professionalism and quality in design, selection and economy.
The company is divided into six divisions, which integrate to supply from a single source making T-T one of the most competitive and responsive companies.
- T-T Pumps- manufacturers and distributors of a wide range of specialised products including 1000 pump models - T-T Projects- Provides comprehensive Pumping Station Schemes - T-T Controls- Specialists in bespoke electrical projects, we are also suppliers of a range of standard control products and systems - T-T Enviro- combines the company's expertise with effluent treatment and anti-pollution products - T-T Service- efficient and cost effective pump maintenance and after-sales service - Aquaflow- providing engineered waterworks valves, related products and services
Robust Sump Pump - Goliath Super®
The Goliath ® is a robust sump pump made of stainless steel plate and fibre-reinforced plastic, resistant to corrosion.
The Goliath Super® is a robust sump pump made of stainless steel plate and fibre-reinforced plastic, resistant to corrosion. It also features a vortex impeller giving 30mm solids handling. Maximum depth of submersion is 10m, minimum sump 250mm x 250mm.
- Small water features
- Cellars and basements
- Domestic and industrial use
- Final effluent
- Nuisance water
- Marine application
- Stainless steel casing and reinforced plastic construction
- Double mechanical seal within oil bath
- 30mm solids handling
- 0.15 & 0.25kW output
- 50mm discharge
- Automatic as standard, but can be converted to manual upon request.
The Goliath Super II is easy to install and is of lightweight construction.
10m cables available on request at an additional cost. Manual version available on request.