Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pump manufacture and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications.
Ms Laura Ground
Bickland Water Road
Qdos chemical metering pumps
Accurate, versatile chemical metering pumps Delivering flow rates that remain constant right up to 7 bar Qdos peristaltic chemical metering pumps give users a unique advantage over diaphragm metering pumps.
Delivering flow rates that remain constant right up to 7bar Qdos peristaltic chemical metering pumps give users a unique advantage over diaphragm metering pumps.
Qdos pumps offer long maintenance intervals, reducing the impact of process downtime and lowering the overall cost of ownership.
- - Cut chemical cost through higher accuracy metering
- - Simple drop-in installation eliminates ancillary equipment
- - Reduced maintenance with single, no-tools, component replacement
- - Flow rates from 0.1 to 2,000ml/min at up to 7 bar
- - Cost of ownership is less than that of a diaphragm pump
Eliminate ancillary equipment
A diaphragm metering pump often requires a range of high maintenance ancillary items to function.
The Qdos pump eliminates ancillary equipment while ensuring accurate, linear and repeatable metering across all process conditions.
- - No backpressure valves
- - No pulsation dampener
- - No degassing valves
- - No foot valves and strainers
- - No float switches
Total cost of ownership is less than a diaphragm pump
Typical installation comparing a diaphragm metering pump with the Qdos peristaltic metering pump.
Products & Services
- Qdos chemical metering pumps 26/02/2013 15:13:00Accurate, versatile chemical metering pumps Delivering flow rates that remain constant right up to 7 bar Qdos peristaltic chemical metering pumps give users a unique advantage over diaphragm metering pumps.
- Bredel hose pumps 26/02/2013 15:21:00Bredel heavy-duty hose pumps handle abrasive sludge, paste, and slurries at 100% volumetric accuracy. Unlike diaphragm, rotary lobe, and PC pumps, no moving parts come into contact with the product, and there are no mechanical seals. They completely contain the pumped fluid in a long-life hose, preventing operator contact with chemicals, slurries or sludge. Every Bredel hose is precision machined to ensure flow stability and pump performance in tough fluid handling applications.
- Peristaltic process pumps for industry 26/02/2013 15:29:00Reduce process downtime with no valves, seals or glands to wear or replace and one-minute maintenance
- Qdos Peristaltic Pump 06/05/2020 17:38:00Treatment chemicals - the largest cost to water companies
- Bredel, Apex and Qdos Chemical Metering Pumps 06/07/2020 11:42:00In a critical sector like drinking water supply, utilities and municipalities need to know that the equipment they are using is safe and fit-for-purpose. An industry first as chemical pumps meet NSF 61.