Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pump manufacture and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications.
Ms Laura Ground
Bickland Water Road
Peristaltic process pumps for industry
Reduce process downtime with no valves, seals or glands to wear or replace and one-minute maintenance
The versatile Watson-Marlow range of process pumps offers four drive options, enabling users to choose from manual operation to fully automated control, including the ability to link up to 16 pumps and provide real-time communication.
The pumps maintain process integrity with visual status indication and an intuitive user-interface and deliver flow rates up to 18.7 litre/min at 4 bar
- - Ultimate process security with a 3 level PIN lock
- - Speed control range 2,200:1 from 530 pumps, 2,650:1 from 630 pumps and 3,600:1 from 730 pumps with flow proportional to speed
- - Colour display and intuitive menu structure provide visual status indication and minimal key presses
Pumps can be fitted with either continuous tubing pumpheads, or with LoadSure® tube element pumpheads for pressure up to 7 bar from 530 pumps, 4 bar from 630 pumps and 2 bar from 730 pumps.
The 530, 630 and 730 pumps functionality supports full integration with other equipment such as dye injection systems and water treatment skids, while IP31 and IP66 protection options make them suitable for benchtop or rugged wash-down areas.
Low maintenance and 'rugged'
Low maintenance remains a key driver in the environmental and industrial markets, with reduced spend on infrastructure and operations being a key requirement.
- - No valves, seals or glands to wear or replace
- - Accurate and repeatable flows of caustic, abrasive, high viscosity, fluids, gases and suspended solids
Drive and pumphead options
The versatile range of process pumps offers four drive options, enabling users to choose from straightforward manual operation to fully automated control, including the ability to link up to 16 pumps and provide real-time communication.
Pumps deliver flow rates from 0.0001 ml/min to 33 litre/hour and can be fitted with either continuous tubing pumpheads, or with tube elements pumpheads.
530, 630 and 730 pumps support full integration with other equipment such as bioreactors. While IP31 and IP66 protection makes it suitable for benchtop or rugged wash-down environments.
Watson-Marlow's long life and chemical resistant Marprene is the ideal choice for industrial applicatons. Marprene industrial grade thermoplastic elastomer tubing offers wide chemical compatibility and long life, along with low gas permeability.
Error-free tube loading
Depending on a user's process needs, the 530, 630 and 730 models can feature LoadSure tube elements, which fit into position for simple, error-free tube loading. The tube element can be changed in less than one minute without the need for special skills.
Products & Services
- Qdos chemical metering pumps 26/02/2013 15:13:00Accurate, versatile chemical metering pumps Delivering flow rates that remain constant right up to 7 bar Qdos peristaltic chemical metering pumps give users a unique advantage over diaphragm metering pumps.
- Bredel hose pumps 26/02/2013 15:21:00Bredel heavy-duty hose pumps handle abrasive sludge, paste, and slurries at 100% volumetric accuracy. Unlike diaphragm, rotary lobe, and PC pumps, no moving parts come into contact with the product, and there are no mechanical seals. They completely contain the pumped fluid in a long-life hose, preventing operator contact with chemicals, slurries or sludge. Every Bredel hose is precision machined to ensure flow stability and pump performance in tough fluid handling applications.
- Peristaltic process pumps for industry 26/02/2013 15:29:00Reduce process downtime with no valves, seals or glands to wear or replace and one-minute maintenance