Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pump manufacture and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications.
Ms Laura Ground
Bickland Water Road
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group
Products & Services
- Qdos chemical metering pumps Accurate, versatile chemical metering pumps Delivering flow rates that remain constant right up to 7 bar Qdos peristaltic chemical metering pumps give users a unique advantage over diaphragm metering pumps.
- Bredel hose pumps Bredel heavy-duty hose pumps handle abrasive sludge, paste, and slurries at 100% volumetric accuracy. Unlike diaphragm, rotary lobe, and PC pumps, no moving parts come into contact with the product, and there are no mechanical seals. They completely contain the pumped fluid in a long-life hose, preventing operator contact with chemicals, slurries or sludge. Every Bredel hose is precision machined to ensure flow stability and pump performance in tough fluid handling applications.
- Peristaltic process pumps for industry Reduce process downtime with no valves, seals or glands to wear or replace and one-minute maintenance
- Qdos Peristaltic Pump Treatment chemicals - the largest cost to water companies
- Tubing technology pumps polymers for dewatering efficiency A new pump system solves corrosion and viscosity problems from polyacrylamide use. As part of the Little Traverse Bay Environmental Project in northern Michigan, environmental consulting firm Pescador LLC treats groundwater using a niche polymer. When their diaphragm metering pumps proved ineffective in handling this chemical, they worked with Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group to install a new low maintenance, high-accuracy pumping solution.
- Qdos pumps used extensively for polymer dosing in wastewater treatment Chemical Support Systems Ltd (CSS), which has designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned over 2,000 chemical dosing systems worldwide, opts for Qdos pumps from Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) in polymer dosing in wastewater treatment applications. Moving forward, this usage looks likely to increase as more effort is made to reduce the presence of phosphorus wastewater, which remains the most common cause of Water Framework Directive (WFD) quality failure in the UK. CSS has been established for 30 years as a Cheshire, UK-based electrical and mechanical engineering company. Although the company undertakes work in most areas of engineering, its specialist knowledge and expertise is as a major supplier of chemical dosing equipment across a variety of industries, including water treatment.
- New Qdos 20 optimises metering for sodium hypochlorite applications 26/02/2013 03:35:00 PMThe new Qdos 20 pump - an extension to the popular Qdos range - has been launched by Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group.
- More than 400 pumps minimise downtime and cut chemical use at a Brazilian w... 21/04/2020 04:01:00 PMOne of Brazil's state-owned water and waste treatment companies is engaged in the supply and treatment of water, and the collection and treatment of sewerage. Currently serving 226 cities of around 5.5 million people, the company is responsible for designing and building some of the state water supply and sewage systems, as well as operation and maintenance of existing facilities.