Grundfos Pumps Ltd are a UK leader in the supply of pumps and pump systems for domestic, commercial building services and process industry applications. Additionally, they supply a broad range of equipment and solutions designed specifically for water utility applications. They sit at the forefront in promoting and facilitating energy efficiency and sustainable technology, thus ensuring that water supply and wastewater facilities meet future challenges and regulations. The Grundfos Group employs 19,000 people in 83 companies worldwide. Founded in Denmark in 1945, the Group now has an annual turnover of £3 billion+ and produces 17 million pumps per year.
Ms Ariane Ott Jones
Grundfos Pumps Ltd
Products & Services
- Electrochlorination Framework Award Proton Water Services Ltd, A Grundfos Alldos Company secure a 4 year framework agreement with Three Valleys Water.
- Effective drinking water disinfection - an assessment of chlorine-based methods
- Efficient water disinfection with Oxiperm Pro chlorine dioxide generators Legionella control and disinfection within commercial buildings, hospitals, nursing homes and within food & beverage industries.
- NEXT-GENERATION GRUNDFOS CR PUSHES THE BOUNDARIES FOR MULTISTAGE PUMPS 06/11/2020 06:04:00 PMThe much-anticipated new generation of the world-famous Grundfos CR pumps is here.
- Grundfos appoints Poul Due Jensen as new CEO 06/11/2020 06:13:00 PMGrundfos Holding's Board of Directors has appointed Group Executive Vice President Poul Due Jensen as the new CEO of Grundfos. Poul Due Jensen has said yes and will take up the post immediately.
- A Day and A Pump – Grundfos Corporate Movie
06/11/2020 06:17:00 PMExperience a day of Grundfos Pumps and Pumping Solutions. Learn how our solutions are being utilised across the world, and how they are benefiting people worldwide.
- Quick pump replacement saves massive costs and time at UK wastewater plant
06/11/2020 06:20:00 PMWessex Water needed two large wastewater pumps after a breakdown in Dorset County, UK. Grundfos delivered them within four working days. The pumps paid for themselves, since Wessex Water avoided overpumping.
- Grundfos Demand Driven Distribution – the smart way to reduce water loss
06/11/2020 06:22:00 PMWater loss is a major challenge for distribution networks around the world, but Grundfos offers a smart and cost-effective solution to reduce water waste. With Demand Driven Distribution, pumps, intelligent components and system surveillance are packaged together to form a unique pressure management solution that secures a stable water supply.
- Grundfos Manufacturing Offsite Build
06/11/2020 06:29:00 PMOver the last few years, Grundfos’ UK production facility in Sunderland has built a formidable reputation as an engineering centre of excellence, specialising in the construction of Engineered to Order solutions for our customers. The aim of this video is to give an insight into the variety of complex systems and applications we can manufacture as well as to demonstrate our continuously developing Engineer-To-Order / Offsite Build solutions and capabilities. These solutions cover fabricated pump set skids, complete pump house packages as well as many other specialist systems. All of these have been developed in close collaboration with our client base, to ensure an effective, reliable and cost effective solution that will align with our customer's requirements.