Stopford Projects Limited
Process engineering, environmental and safety consultancy, project management for the process industries. Waste to energy, renewable fuels, biofuels storage and blending. Engineering design and project management all disciplines. Construction management and CDM.
Mr Steve Waller
Responding to Environmental Improvement Actions
News release: Stopford Projects are process engineers with wide practical experience throughout the process industries including environmental problem-solving, regulatory compliance, investigations, process optimisation, plant design and project management. Environmental process engineering encompasses all disciplines and applies our high level engineering expertise to environmental issues.
Our services include:-
- Investigations in response to improvement actions or conditions.
- Air emission evaluation and control
- Assessment, waste minimisation and debottlenecking of existing systems and
waste treatment facilities.
- Contaminated land evaluation and reclamation.
- Specification, design and project management for new abatement systems,
air pollution control and waste treatment facilities.
- Regulatory compliance and preparation of Environment Agency applications
or variations for IPPC authorisation.
- Environmental Impact Assessments, BAT assessments, H1 assessments.
All these services are supported by our in-house design capability in all engineering disciplines using both 2D and 3D AutoCAD and including hazard studies and analysis, risk assessments, ATEX area classification, pressure relief studies and CDM requirements.
Recent projects include:
- Oil/water separation system for contaminated surface water
- Full process design and turnkey supply of process effluent pre-treatment facility.
- Various evaluation/upgrade assignments regarding existing scrubber installations that are not meeting their requirements.
- Evaluation of multiple (over 100) air emission sources at a multi-product chemical site including impact and severity assessment and treatment proposals.
- Process design calculations for commercial waste treatment and disposal facility.
- Permit variation for plant expansion project.
- Tank venting upgrade for petroleum products.
- Decommissioning of two effluent lagoons.
- Waste avoidance project to replace multiple hose manifold with automated pipework installation.
- Evaluation of HF monitoring regime and permanent equipment selection.
- Dispersion modelling for vapour releases.
If you have a requirement we can help you with or would like more information or a presentation of our capabilities please contact us.
Stopford Projects Ltd
Stanney Mill Road
Tel 0151 355 6354
Fax 0151 357 1341
Email: Click Here