CSO Group is based in the village of Bough Beech just 30 miles from central London and less than an hour from all of London’s airports. Initially manufacturing and distributing Combined Storm Overflow equipment and odour control systems into the waste water sector in the UK, CSO now provides pollution solutions in the Energy from Waste (EfW), Municipal Solids Waste (MSW), Waste Water Treatment (WWT) and General Industrial sectors. CSO’s products include biogas desulphurisation for gas to grid and CHP applications, odour control, pasteurisation, heat exchangers, CSO equipment and solids handling solutions - see our full product range here. Terminodour™ is CSO's unique odour control system; the technology for which has now been granted Best Available Technology (BAT) status. Terminodour™ is ideally suited within municipal solids waste and waste reception buildings. CSO also offer traditional odour control solutions. CSO's clients include the main UK water companies of England and Wales, Scottish Water, Northern Ireland Water and Irish Water, as well as major national and international companies such as Saria, & ABP Food Group.
Mr Naval Phandey
Pump Action Screen for CSO’s
The Pump Action Screen (PAS) is a revolutionary concept in mechanical screenings.
The PAS screen is designed for screening storm water in various applications. The screen will retain all gross solids larger than 6mm in two directions, in the pass forward flow for removal downstream.
CSO's Storm Water Retention Tanks
- 6mm screening in two directions
- High Solids Retention Value (SRV) of 58%
- Robust proven components
- Minimal maintenance
- No moving parts
- Modular system for retrofitting through exisiting manholes
- Scour system reduces screenings presented to the scree, giving improved screening efficiency
- Servicing can be carried out without man entry into the chamber
- Introduction of air reduces oxygen demand of the spill and pass forward flow
- Auto operation
- Can be installed in both deep and shallow chambers without effecting performance
- Available in 300mm and 500mm diameter screen baskets
- Low power requirements
- Stainless steel construction (304 & 316)
- Can screen flows upto 1766l/s as a single screen
- For larger flows, multiple screens can be installed in parallel
Website Animation clicl here
Office: 01732 700011
Products & Services
- Terminodour - Ionisation Odour Control 30/09/2020 17:34:00Terminodour™ is CSO Group’s low voltage oxidation and ionisation system, technology which has now been granted Best Available Technology (BAT) status for odour abatement in the latest drafts of BREF documentation for the Waste and Waste Water industries.
- Pump Action Screen for CSO’s 30/09/2020 18:41:00The Pump Action Screen (PAS) is a revolutionary concept in mechanical screenings.
- VacFlush™ Storm Tank Cleaning 30/09/2020 19:15:00VacFlush™ is a vacuum flushing system, used to clean tank floors and sewers without the need for hazardous man entry into the tank