Whether you want to check the carbon content of waste water or keep an eye on the salt content of your process water, when it comes to water analysis, HACH LANGE is the perfect choice. We have years of experience in water analysis and offer a broad range of services.Our company history dates back to Berlin 1933, when Dr. Bruno Lange set up a company in his own name employing six people. Inventions such as the photometer and later on cuvette tests have revolutionised the field of analysis, making it possible to conduct extensive analyses without the need for in-depth knowledge of chemistry.HACH LANGE was born in 2004 when Dr. Bruno Lange joined forces with HACH, an American company specialising in electro and photochemistry. The expertise of these two companies is now combined, benefitting you, our customers!That's not all, our company is continuing to grow and already has 22 subsidiaries around the world, including branches across Europe, China and the USA.
Miss Sarah Blayds
Ground Floor,Suite B
Waterfront Quay, Salford Quays
Free pH, Conductivity and DO Workshop
HACH LANGE regularly provide free workshops and believe training and a good understanding of the basic principles behind all measurement techniques are essential if laboratory staff are to attain high levels of accuracy and reliability.
The next workshop is on pH, conductivity and DO. The workshop takes place in Manchester on Wednesday 21st June.
The day will consist of:
Training on pH
· Key principles including the role of the indicator and reference electrodes
· Factors affecting choice of electrode
· Effects of chemical composition and electrolytic strength on measurement technique
· The preparation or purchase of calibration or buffer solutions
It also includes sessions on conductivity measurement in the laboratory:
· Relationship between solution resistance and conductance
· Factors affecting choice of electrode composition and electrolytic
· Good measurement technique
· Cell constant and polarisation avoidance
· Calibration techniques and temperature compensation
For further details on the workshop...
For further information please email HACH LANGE LTD