Cranfield University is a truly unique learning environment. The only wholly postgraduate University in the UK, our world-class programmes, unrivalled facilities, close links with business, industry and governments and an international outlook all combine to attract students and teaching staff from around the globe. We offer a wide variety of learning, from short (CPD) courses, aimed at those wishing to update their career skills, through to full-time MSc and PhDs. If you would like to know more about studying at Cranfield, please visit: www.cranfield.ac.uk
Mr Wayne Coulter
Environment Open Day<br>Wednesday 15 July 2009<br>Cranfield, Bedfordshire
You are invited to attend Cranfield University's forthcoming Environment Open Day to find out more about our specialist environmental Masters' courses and research doctorates.
During the day you will have the opportunity to meet Cranfield academics, attend seminars and workshops, tour our state-of-the-art facilities and explore our extensive campus.
Click here to view the Open Day schedule
Cranfield offers you an extensive range of environmental postgraduate programmes, developed with leading organisations - such as the Environment Agency, Anglian Water, the Landscape Institute, Shanks Group plc, Halcrow, United Utilities - designed to enhance your career prospects. You can:
- Benefit from the highest standards of teaching by internationally acclaimed academics
- Profit from our top UK university ranking for staff to student ratio providing unrivalled access to academics
- Undertake in-company projects, finding solutions to real-world problems
- Use our specialist research facilities
- Progress towards Chartered status through our accredited programmes
- Student funding is available subject to conditions.
- MSc Economics for Natural Resource and Environmental Management
- MSc Environmental Diagnostics and Management
- MSc Environmental Management for Business
- MSc Geographical Information Management
- MSc Innovation and Design for Sustainability
- MSc Land Managementwith options:
- Offshore Renewable Energy (Option of Offshore and Ocean Technology MSc)
- MSc Waste and Resource Management
- MSc Water and Wastewater Engineering
- MSc Water and Wastewater Technology
- MSc Water Managementwith options:
- MTech Water Processes - Advanced Professional Masters
- Funded research opportunities
Student funding is available. Conditions apply. Details on application.
To register for the Environment Open Day visit: www.environmentopenday.co.uk
T:+ 44 (0) 1234 754086
For further information please email Cranfield University