Severn Trent Services Ltd
Products and turnkey systems design and implementation capability in water analysers/monitors, disinfection equipment using chlorine, electrolytic and U.V. technologies, chemical dosing skids, hazardous gas safety shut-down systems, water audit/metering, waste-water and industrial effluent filtration systems
Mr Alex Lloyd
Arley Drive Birch Coppice Business Park
Severn Trent displays leading edge water and wastewater treatment, intelligent water meters and AMR solutions at Pollutec Lyon
Severn Trent Metering Services, world leader in fluidic oscillator metering technologies, announces the European sanitary and metrological approval of its full range of meters.
The proven technology of these instruments has been used successfully for many years in the UK and several other countries -- specifically in the Middle East and the USA -- with more than a million meters being used today.
Visit Hall 2, stand J76
- Demonstrations of SmartMeter AMR (Automatic Meter Reading) capability
- Understand more about our OIML R49 accreditation
- See our range of state-of-the-art water meters and boundary boxes.
Visit Hall 6, stand W120
- Learn about Bayoxide® E33; the French Ministry of Health has approved this arsenic removal media for drinking water applications.
- See our ClorTec" on-site sodium hypochlorite generation system - a safe, reliable and efficient method of generating sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Understand more about our full range of solutions:
- Advance and ClorTec - world-renowned disinfection technologies
- MicroChem(tm) and Aztec(R) family of online water and wastewater quality monitoring solutions
For further information please email Severn Trent Services Ltd