Manufacture of on-line analysers suitable for measurement of water and waste-water. We manufacture analysers reporting parameters which include TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen) and oil film detection. UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific, 3S, Realtech and Chemitec. The instrumentation covers single and multiple parameter measurement, on-line and field portable meters. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water, UV absorption and UVT (UV transmission). We also specialise in providing turn key monitoring solutions for water and waste water analysis. These systems include back-panels, secondary enclosures and walk-in analyser kiosks (pre-installation of instrumentation, sample preparation, frost protection, lighting, electrical and sample distribution). Installations are supported by our team of service engineers providing technical support, routine and emergency call-out cover and chemical supply. - Waste water monitoring - Water measurement - Analytical measurement - Water quality instrumentation - TOC analyser - COD analysis - BOD analysis - Ammonia analyser - Nitrate analyser - Phosphate analyser - pH meter - Turbidity meter - DO meter - Conductivity meter - ORP meter - UV254nm measurement - Oil detection - Bes
Mr Steven Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
TriOS Nanoflu flourometer
NanoFlu fluorometers are low-priced, submersible miniaturized fluorometers for highly precise and selective measurement of CDOM (colored dissolved organic matter, yellow substances), chlorophyll A or phycocyanin in cyanobacteria.
NanoFlu fluorometers are low-priced, submersible miniaturized fluorometers for highly precise and selective measurement of CDOM (coloured dissolved organic matter, yellow substances), chlorophyll A or phycocyanin in cyanobacteria.
Long-term stability of measurements is ensured by the combination of low power consumption and innovative coating of the optical window, as an energy efficient and environmentally friendly anti-fouling solution. The devices can be used in diverse applications for the monitoring of sea and river waters, as well as in drinking- and wastewater treatment systems. Internal reference signals of the high performance LEDs used for fluorescence excitation compensate aging effects and temperature influences.
The sensor is made from stainless steel (Titanium optional for seawater applications) and digitally communicates with a transmitter providing a local display, user interface and outputs for connection to telemetry.
Analogue 4-20mA signals, alarm relays and Modbus RTU communications are available for reporting measurements and controlling external devices.
The sensor may be supplied with an optional wiper system or an air blast to automatically clean the optical window.
Products & Services
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 14/03/2018 10:51:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 18/07/2018 10:36:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 14/11/2018 11:29:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 25/07/2018 09:49:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 18/07/2018 10:36:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.
- OFD - Oil Film Detector 18/01/2019 09:51:00The OFD is a non-contact detection system used to identify floating oil films.