Manufacture of on-line analysers suitable for measurement of water and waste-water. We manufacture analysers reporting parameters which include TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen) and oil film detection. UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific, 3S, Realtech and Chemitec. The instrumentation covers single and multiple parameter measurement, on-line and field portable meters. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water, UV absorption and UVT (UV transmission). We also specialise in providing turn key monitoring solutions for water and waste water analysis. These systems include back-panels, secondary enclosures and walk-in analyser kiosks (pre-installation of instrumentation, sample preparation, frost protection, lighting, electrical and sample distribution). Installations are supported by our team of service engineers providing technical support, routine and emergency call-out cover and chemical supply. - Waste water monitoring - Water measurement - Analytical measurement - Water quality instrumentation - TOC analyser - COD analysis - BOD analysis - Ammonia analyser - Nitrate analyser - Phosphate analyser - pH meter - Turbidity meter - DO meter - Conductivity meter - ORP meter - UV254nm measurement - Oil detection - Bes
Mr Steven Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
MTOL+ Turbidity Meter
The MTOL+ is a new product launch for 2018 and is suitable for continuous turbidity measurement.
The MTOL+ instrument is an upgrade to the former microtol turbidity meter.
The instrument is distributed in the UK by PPM who have supplied instrumentation throughout the water industry for continuous measurement.
The instrument uses establish nephlometric technology to report turbidity over the ranges 0--10.00; 0-100 and 0-1,000 NTU. It is suitable for raw, filtered and final water quality measurement.
The MTOL+ has the additional features of continuous ultrasonic cleaning, data recording (calibration and measurement data for one year) and USB data transfer as standard.
The simple, compact design is very easy to operate and maintain using a pressurised flow cell to reduce the effect of entrained air. An additional bubble rejection system can be fitted but is not typically required.
Calibration is very simple. Stable primary standards can be inserted to complete a three-point calibration. A single set can be used on multiple instruments and are valid for one year. The integral tactile keypad allows for simple operator interaction. Water consumption is low. Installation is very simple and space requirement is minimal.
The MTOL+ is a very competitive instrument with low running costs.
This is why it is very popular with many HF installations within Affinity Water and Welsh Water.
Products & Services
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 14/03/2018 10:51:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 18/07/2018 10:36:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 14/11/2018 11:29:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 25/07/2018 09:49:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 18/07/2018 10:36:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.
- OFD - Oil Film Detector 07/02/2013 10:47:00The OFD is a non-contact detection system used to identify floating oil films.