Manufacture of on-line analysers suitable for measurement of water and waste-water. We manufacture analysers reporting parameters which include TOC (Total Organic Carbon), Ammonia (ammoniacal-nitrogen) and oil film detection. UK representative for WTW, DKK & HF Scientific, 3S, Realtech and Chemitec. The instrumentation covers single and multiple parameter measurement, on-line and field portable meters. Parameters include turbidity, MLSS, ammonium, phosphate, nitrate, pH, D0, conductivity, Oil on water, oil in water, UV absorption and UVT (UV transmission). We also specialise in providing turn key monitoring solutions for water and waste water analysis. These systems include back-panels, secondary enclosures and walk-in analyser kiosks (pre-installation of instrumentation, sample preparation, frost protection, lighting, electrical and sample distribution). Installations are supported by our team of service engineers providing technical support, routine and emergency call-out cover and chemical supply. - Waste water monitoring - Water measurement - Analytical measurement - Water quality instrumentation - TOC analyser - COD analysis - BOD analysis - Ammonia analyser - Nitrate analyser - Phosphate analyser - pH meter - Turbidity meter - DO meter - Conductivity meter - ORP meter - UV254nm measurement - Oil detection - Bes
Mr Steven Tuck
Bourne Enterprise Centre, Borough Green,
Chemitec 50 Series with UV Nitrate sensor
The 50 series instrument is a multi-parameter system allowing 2 or 4 sensor connection including the optical measurement of nitrate using a UV absorption principle.
The Chemitec 50 Series controller and nitrate sensor is distributed in the UK by PPM and is designed for continuous water quality measurement of surface water and final effluent.
The 50 series controller is available for two or four sensor connection and interfaces with the digital sensor which can be directly mounted into the effluent channel. Alternatively the sensor may be mounted into a flow cell or a sample break tank available from PPM.
The 50 series controller provides a local display, data recording, USB data transfer and outputs to telemetry.
The sensor uses a UV-Vis light absorption technique and the path length can be changed to accommodate different measurement ranges and increased sensitivity at low concentrations. A version reporting dissolved organics is also available.
The robust sensor is fully submersible and is provided with a 10.0m cable as standard. Longer cable and extensions are also available.
PPM can also provide automatic air cleaning to minimise maintenance and sample acquisition system where in-situ measurement can not be performed.
Additional sensors to measure DO, pH, conductivity, turbidity, MLSS suspended solids and temperature may also be connected to the 50 series controller.
The sensors are very versatile. They may be immersed directly into a channel or tank. Alternatively the sensors may be mounted into a dedicated flow cell or small tank if there are more than one sample to receive a pressurised feed or pumped sample.
Products & Services
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for final effluent compliance monitoring 14/03/2018 10:51:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM for continuous measurement of ammonia or ammoniacal-nitrogen in water and waste-water.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for Liquor measurement & control 18/07/2018 10:36:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and can be used for continuous measurement of activated sludge to control the nitrification process, optimise treatment and reduce energy consumption.
- Proam Ammonia Monitor for intake protection at Water & Drink production sites 19/05/2012 11:33:00The Proam ammonia monitor is manufactured in the UK by PPM and is a simple, compact and reliable analytical instrument suitable for water quality measurement.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser with MCERTS approval for process & final effluent monitoring 25/07/2018 09:49:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has an established track record for continuous water quality measurement within the industrial sector including operations regulated by the Environmental Permitting Regulations.
- Protoc 300 TOC analyser for surface water quality measurement & control 18/07/2018 10:36:00The Protoc 300 TOC analyser has been extensively installed for continuous water quality measurement off surface water draining from hard standing and discharge to local water courses.
- OFD - Oil Film Detector 07/02/2013 10:47:00The OFD is a non-contact detection system used to identify floating oil films.