AAC Eurovent provide market leading Odour Control and VOC Reduction solutions for Wastewater & Sewage Treatment applications. Our robust range of Carbon Filter products can be found in Wastewater and Sewage Treatment facilities, across the UK and globally, where they deliver high efficiency removal of Hydrogen Sulphide, Mercaptan, Indoles and Skatoles. Our competitively priced, plastic refillable, Carbon Filters are designed for use with a range of AAC bespoke products including our Swiftpack Carbon Filter Housing and the AAC PV Passive Vent, which delivers a robust passive ventilation solution for tank venting applications. Our DFV Drum Filter range is designed to efficiently remove organic and inorganic odour such as Hydrogen Sulphide, Formaldehyde and Ammonia from air or gas streams, and our competitively priced Bulk Filters, Carbon Canisters, and Liquid Filter solutions remove a wide range of organic compounds in semi-static, emergency, or temporary operations. We also offer a competitively priced Activated Carbon Media Testing service, which includes the patented Colourcell Media Filter System, and a fast turnaround Carbon Filter Media Replacement and Media Disposal Service.
Mr Robin Elshout
AAC House, Unit K Maybrook Industrial Estate, Maybrook Road
AAC Eurovent Ltd
Products & Services
- Passive Ventilation Systems for Odour Control and VOC Abatement in Wastewater and Sewage Treatment Applications
The AAC PV Passive Vent is a high-performance VOC Abatement and Odour Control solution designed for adsorbing vent gases from sewerage process and digestion tanks on a passive basis.
- Modular Liquid Filter Odour Control Solutions for Wastewater and Effluent Processing
The AAC LF Liquid Filters offer a high performing modular Carbon Filter solution for Wastewater and Effluent Processing applications.
- High Performance Drum Filter Solutions for Organic and Inorganic Odour and VOC Removal in Wastewater and Sewage Treatment
The AAC DFV200 Drum Filter is a robust carbon filter designed for vapour and low flow rate applications that require high quality VOC abatement.
- The AAC CF Carbon Canister for High Quality Air Filtration in Sewage and Wastewater Odour Control and VOC Abatement
The AAC CF Carbon Canister is a robust Carbon Filter designed for maximum air filtration potential.
- AAC Eurovent anticipate Brisk Business in Kitchen Odour Control
01/08/2011 02:00:00 PMThe recent announcement of the partnership deal between AAC Eurovent and Plasma Clean for the distribution of Xtract, the latest in the Plasma Clean range of environmentally friendly odour control products, has generated considerable interest from hotel chains and restaurants, catering equipment suppliers, commercial kitchen designers and ductwork specialists.
- AAC Eurovent Bucks The Trend As Carbon Filter Order Book Doubles...
01/08/2011 02:00:00 PMThe Brownhills based Odour Control and Air Purification specialists AAC Eurovent have reported a significant increase in business during the first quarter of 2009.
- AAC Eurovent launches Bulk Filter Vessel designed to prolong the Life of Bio Gas Engines
01/08/2011 02:00:00 PMAir filtration and odour control specialist, AAC Eurovent anticipate huge interest in their new range of bespoke Bulk Filter Vessels, which have been designed specifically to improve the life of Bio Gas Engines.
- AAC Eurovent Carbon Filter Units fit the bill for Middle East Wastewater Odour Control Project
01/08/2011 02:00:00 PMWest Midlands based carbon filter and odour control specialist AAC Eurovent have recently been awarded the contract to supply AAC PV Passive Activated Carbon units for a major Sewage and Wastewater project in Saudi Arabia.
- AAC Eurovent Launch NO2 and Nox Mitigation Solution for Air Quality Management Areas
01/08/2011 02:00:00 PMAir Pollution from Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and NOx has a major impact on the air quality in urban city environments.
- Siloxane Removal Solution Commissioned at Bio Gas Site
01/08/2011 02:00:00 PMOdour Control and Air Filtration Specialists, AAC Eurovent have commissioned 2 Siloxane Scrubbers at a Bio Gas Site in Oxford.