NOV manufactures a full range of Mono progressing cavity pumps, grinders, macerators, screens and packaged pumping systems, ideal for the wide range of applications found within the waste water and environmental industries. Fluids that can be handled include sludges, screenings, abrasive slurries, solids in suspension and shear sensitive products. NOV's self-cleaning Mono screens are suitable for water abstraction intakes, storm overflows, pump stations and inlet works. For complete extraction of organic solids, NOV can also design, supply and install screening extraction systems. Mono Munchers are used to reduce solids within a flow to a small homogenous particle size, whilst also providing protection for transfer pumps, eliminating blockages and subsequent downtime. Applications include maceration of raw sewage and biodegradable waste such as bones, offal and vegetable waste. For remote pumping stations, the combination of a Muncher and a low speed progressing cavity pump provides a highly reliable pumping system for the transfer of raw sewage to the local treatment works. The Projects Team can provide a total engineered solution, from the initial 3D design of a pumping, screening or macerating system through to supply, mechanical and electrical installation of all associated equipment and commissioning. For further details on the products and support we can offer you, please contact NOV.
Mr Ian Davies
NOV Process & Flow Technologies UK Limited
Products & Services
- EZstrip sludge cake pump One year on from the launch of its ground-breaking EZstripTM progressing cavity (PC) pump, Mono has launched another maintain-in-place (MIP) innovation which is set to revolutionise the maintenance of a PC sludge cake pump.
- EZstrip™ Transfer Pump The EZstrip Transfer Pump is the latest revolutionary new pump design which can be 'Maintained-in-Place' (MIP), making a day-long maintenance operation become a 30 minute job. This innovative sewage pump is the biggest leap forward in progressing cavity (PC) pump design for 30 years and is an extension of Mono's popular Compact C transfer pump.
- EZstrip Mine Dewatering NOV Mono has taken the challenge out of dewatering by launching the new EZstrip™ mine dewatering solution. Growing its family of revolutionary maintain-in-place (MIP) solutions, NOV Mono has launched yet another EZstrip™ innovation which is set to transform the mine dewatering industry by significantly reducing costly downtime.
- What can you do in 2 1-2 minutes
20/12/2012 03:31:00 PM
- Moyno/Mono Series A Muncher
30/07/2019 08:38:00 AMThe reliable Series A Muncher is well proven in its ability to effectively macerate raw sewage, sludge, screenings, and industrial process flows. Available for pipeline or channel installations, the shaft speed of 85 rpm offers low cutter tip speeds and therefore dramatically reduces wear rates in comparison to high speed macerators.