As part of the AVK Group we pride ourselves in being one of the leading valve and fittings worldwide manufacturers for the water, sewage, fire fighting, gas and industrial which includes the power generation, oil and gas, chemical processing, pulp and paper, life sciences and mining industries. Our product program comprises a large range of valves, hydrants, pipe fittings and accessories, each complying with the highest standards of safety and durability.
Products & Services
- AVK Smart Water - Reducing Pump Usage by 22 Hours a Day Water Company reduces pump usage by 22 hours a day following the installation of groundbreaking AVK Smart Water Pressure Management Device.
- Leading the charge on health & safety Glenfield Invicta has achieved ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management certification, and ISO 14001 Environmental Management certification, following a successful verification audit in March. These accreditations are recognised globally and represent the highest standards of occupational health and safety and environmental management.
- GLENFIELD INVICTA PROVIDE ENGINEERING VALVE EXCELLENCE FOR MAJOR REFURBISHM... Glenfield Invicta supply package of works
- AVK UK Ltd - Delighted to announce the launch of ENGINEERING SITE SOLUTIONS 20/01/2011 12:44:00 PMAs part of the AVK UK's drive to provide their customers with SOLUTIONS, NOT JUST PRODUCTS,one of the 8 customers promises under their Expect... brand initiative, AVK have launched their Engineering Site Solutions package delivered by Invicta Valves Ltd
- 200 AVK Valves for Scottish Water Project - Amlaird 25/04/2017 09:34:00 AMAVK UK Limited has been commissioned to supply valves and hydrants on two schemes for end client Scottish Water.
- AVK SERIES 29/10 - PROVING 100% SUCCESSFUL 06/07/2017 12:23:00 PMAVK Hydrant Security Goes from Strength to Strength Series 29/10-001. AVK launched our latest hydrant security device in 2014, working closely with United Utilities Operations and initially placed several units under trial in an area of severe hydrant abuse in Liverpool. It was tested against the industries standard outlet protection, protecting the outlet only and manufactured from a plastic outer shell and metal internal core. Following a period of two weeks, 100% of the non-AVK outlet caps were either forcibly removed or damaged beyond use.
- Scottish Water - Glenhove and Gowanbank Pumping Stations 03/10/2012 10:20:00 AMGlenfield Valves Limited have been awarded the refurbishment and re-installation scheme for valves they had originally manufactured and installed in 1969. Using the original drawings and plans archived in their extensive library of over 500,000 microfiche original drawings, Glenfield provided the benefit of experience and efficiencies to the scheme.
- WINTER’S COMING! 11/12/2017 10:22:00 AM24/7 EMERGENCY REPAIR CLAMP SERVICE FOR WATER, WASTE WATER AND GAS MAINS
- AVK PENTOBOX - Extension to range 13/06/2018 09:18:00 AMAs you know, AVK’s Pentobox is better designed, so you can fit it faster. Better built so you can fit it and forget it and now easier for reinstatement.Now with an in-built square frame the boundary box with the Grade B composite lid with an 8-tonne load rating; and a full 7° angle of tilt, for use on gradients.A better built product means a better job done.