View all topics > Data, IT & Communications
AWB wins £3M Scottish water service contracts
Anglian Water Business has secured £3 million worth of water service contracts in Scotland.
- Being intelligent, the smart thing to do Can pressure management and intelligent networks help tackle the issue of leakage? Read More >
- Netwatch: BOOK YOUR SECURITY SURVEY NOW Water professionals are very aware of the risks associated with securing facilities to protect supply, and guarding... Read More >
- Valves and flow control: Pressure Points Building a smarter network need not be expensive - a first step is to establish a calm pressure profile, writes Craig... Read More >
- Front Line: Luke Petts, Metering Team Leader, Morrison Utility Services In this month's Front Line feature we meet Luke Petts, who leads the team of meter installers on Thames Water's Smart... Read More >
- Water Retail: The risk and reward of brokers Lois Vallely, one of the UK’s leading water industry analysts, takes a close look at the role brokers may play in the... Read More >
- A solution to grit problems: in collaboration with Northumbrian Water Grit in the wastewater treatment industry is persistent and damaging yet remains tolerated by operators. Northumbrian... Read More >
- Optimising water supply network performance the smart way Water network management is complex but accurate flow measurement plays across the spectrum of activities, says NEL's... Read More >
- Water Industry Achievement Awards 2017: Meet the finalists! Welcome to our report for the Water Industry Achievement Awards 2017, giving a glimpse of who this year’s finalists are... Read More >
- Insight Report: Water companies turn the heat up on FOG The last 18 months has seen a step change in the way water companies are addressing the problem of fats, oil and grease... Read More >
- Comment: Water's digital future The opportunities and challenges for the water sector around the use of big data and analytics give rise to fundamental... Read More >
- Comment: Water, with a splash of disruption Is there an alternative to 'rip and replace' when it comes to ageing analogue telemetry equipment? Craig Wellman looks at... Read More >
- Interview: Anne Kemp, chair, UK BIM Alliance “It's come of age,” says Anne Kemp on why Building Information Modelling (BIM) has captured the imagination of the... Read More >
- The Pumping Station 2017 WWT, WET News and Utility Week are focusing in-depth on pumps and valves in 2017 Read More >
- Interview: Jeremy Heath, Innovation Manager, Sutton and East Surrey Water “ODIs have given us focus… it's simple to work out the tangible benefit of putting in a solution.” Read More >
- WWEM 2016 set to be bigger than ever The Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring (WWEM) Conference and Exhibition in Telford on 2-3 November is set to... Read More >
- AWB wins £3M Scottish water service contracts Anglian Water Business has secured £3 million worth of water service contracts in Scotland.
- Yorkshire Water opens new incident room Yorkshire Water has invested in a new hi-tech incident room and other key technology that will help with its response to flooding and other emergencies.
- Southern Water tenders £56M customer services deal Southern Water is seeking tenders for a customer services contract worth nearly £56M. The contract is for five years, with a renewal option of up to three years.
- WaterSmart helps South Staffs Water deliver measurable outcomes WaterSmart Software has announced a new strategic partnership with South Staffs Water to engage with the utility's end-use customers through a digital analytics and communications platform.
- Thames awards Siemens meter data software deal Thames Water has agreed a contract with Siemens for an industry-specific software package to store and manage readings from all its customer meters.