View all topics > Data, IT & Communications
Thames Water tops water social media list
Thames Water has come top in a survey of UK water sector brands for social media influence.
- A solution to grit problems: in collaboration with northumbrian water Grit in the wastewater treatment industry is persistent and damaging yet remains tolerated by operators. Northumbrian Water... Read More >
- Optimising water supply network performance the smart way Water network management is complex but accurate flow measurement plays across the spectrum of activities, says NEL's... Read More >
- Water Industry Achievement Awards 2017: Meet the finalists! Welcome to our report for the Water Industry Achievement Awards 2017, giving a glimpse of who this year’s finalists are... Read More >
- Insight Report: Water companies turn the heat up on FOG The last 18 months has seen a step change in the way water companies are addressing the problem of fats, oil and grease... Read More >
- Comment: Water's digital future The opportunities and challenges for the water sector around the use of big data and analytics give rise to fundamental... Read More >
- Comment: Water, with a splash of disruption Is there an alternative to 'rip and replace' when it comes to ageing analogue telemetry equipment? Craig Wellman looks at... Read More >
- Interview: Anne Kemp, chair, UK BIM Alliance “It's come of age,” says Anne Kemp on why Building Information Modelling (BIM) has captured the imagination of the... Read More >
- The Pumping Station 2017 WWT, WET News and Utility Week are focusing in-depth on pumps and valves in 2017 Read More >
- Interview: Jeremy Heath, Innovation Manager, Sutton and East Surrey Water “ODIs have given us focus… it's simple to work out the tangible benefit of putting in a solution.” Read More >
- WWEM 2016 set to be bigger than ever The Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring (WWEM) Conference and Exhibition in Telford on 2-3 November is set to... Read More >
- Front Line: Neil Lannon, Social Media Content Officer, Severn Trent This month we meet Neil Lannon, one of Severn Trent's team responsible for communicating with customers via social media Read More >
- Comment: Data the key to making Totex leap A step change in operational data management is essential to driving the risk-based Totex model that is called for in... Read More >
- Front Line: Kevin Warner, Metering Manager, South East Water In this month's Front Line feature, we meet Kevin Warner, who manages South East Water's metering programme in the... Read More >
- Digging Deeper: Integrating intelligence As infrastructure is installed with smart capabilities, edge computing can make for ever more intelligent asset... Read More >
- Comment: Going the extra mile for the vulnerable customer With the industry challenged to do more for customers in vulnerable circumstances, Sue Lindsay explains how Wessex Water... Read More >
- Thames Water tops water social media list Thames Water has come top in a survey of UK water sector brands for social media influence.
- EnviroSuite extends deal with Thames Water Australian environmental technology company EnviroSuite has announced the successful completion of an initial 12-month trial with Thames Water.
- Defra sets out cyber security strategy for water sector The Government has published a cyber security strategy for the water sector, summarising what water and sewerage companies need to do to reduce the risks of cyber attacks.
- UK sewer sensor research wins Australian prize Researchers from two UK universities have won a major Australian innovation prize for their work on a new type of sensor which has been used in Sydney's sewers.
- Data ‘like oil' for water companies Data is an incredibly valuable resource for water companies, who must use it in the right way to harness it to the best advantage, experts told the WWT Smart Water Networks conference yesterday.
- Market Operations delivery manager What are we looking for?• Innovative, challenging and dynamic leader and team player. • Experience of working in a utility network... Read more here.
- General Manager Asset Management Essential Energy Location: Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia Salary: Competitive Essential Energy is one of Australia’s largest... Read more here.
- Energy Growth Strategy Analyst National Grid’s energy network transports electricity to homes and businesses all over the UK. It’s an essential part of all our lives.... Read more here.