Veolia offers packaged Exelys technology to wider market
Veolia Water Technologies has successfully completed the soft launch of its Exelys combined thermal hydrolysis and anaerobic digestion technology in the form of a modular and highly-versatile package system.
The new system is available to the wider market and offers all the benefits of the established Exelys process, combined with features such as a small footprint, making the package system suited to rapid process upgrades, easy retrofits, or urgent installation.
In addition to it being delivered fully pressure and factory tested, the system is designed to be "plug and play". The compact units offer the same benefits as the established Exelys process: low steam consumption, 25% to 35% less dry solids, 30% to 50% more biogas, no odours, and a pasteurised digestate.
Mike Froom, business development d1irector at Veolia Water Technologies UK, said: "We think that Package Exelys will bring real benefits to our customers. Our technical experts have worked hard to incorporate all the advantages of the Exelys technology into a compact, modular, plug-and-play package system. We hope this will open up a whole new range of options for customers who need to upgrade existing processes, get more from constrained sites, or simply make their capital programmes work harder."
- Radius takes over Aeon Group Holdings Radius Systems, a leading supplier of PE pipes and fittings to the gas and water utilities sector, has bought Aeon Group... Read More >
- Yorkshire Water uses innovative liner on Wetherby pipes Yorkshire Water has employed an innovative technique in Wetherby that extends the life of water pipes and removes the need... Read More >
- MOSL names new chief executive Market Operator Service Limited (MOSL) has named former National Rail Enquiries boss Chris Scoggins as its chief... Read More >
- Interview: David Rose, Energy and Carbon Manager, South West Water "Certification has really helped staff engage with the energy agenda; I feel we've got a framework to work with." Read More >
- WWT's Water Industry Energy Conference to take place in June Water industry professionals tasked with managing and generating energy and building resilience and sustainability into... Read More >
- Round Table: Energy storage and on-site generation With battery technology advancing rapidly, participants in WWT's latest round table discussion talked about the potential... Read More >
- Getting to Grips with... Carbon Footprinting Working out the carbon footprint of a project such as a drainage installation involves a number of variables, with... Read More >
- Digging Deeper: Rethinking Air Power With energy efficient aeration a priority, is it time for a rethink on the way the industry sizes its blowers? Read More >
- Supply Network Manager Starting salary: Grade SF £30,767 - £41,226 Job description: Looking for your next career move in water supply? If so, we may have a fantastic... Read more here.
- Repair and maintenance ganger (team leader) Taunton Location: Taunton Starting salary: Dependent on experience and training certificates, plus standby allowance and call out Package: 45... Read more here.
- Repair and maintenance ganger (team leader) Yeovil Location: Yeovil Starting salary: 26,520 - 28,560 salary dependent on experience and training certificates, plus standby allowance and call... Read more here.
- Repair and maintenance ganger (team leader) Cossington Location: Cossington Starting salary: £26,520 - £28,560 salary dependent on experience and training certificates, plus standby allowance... Read more here.