United Utilities' Sally Cabrini moves to Interserve
International support services and construction group Interserve has appointed Sally Cabrini to its executive board as director of transformation, IT and people with effect from January 15, 2018.
Cabrini joins the group from United Utilities (UU), where she has been performing a similar role. Before joining UU in 2007, Cabrini held a number of roles at Nestle, Northern Foods and had a successful consultancy career supporting a range of companies managing major change programmes. She is also a non-executive director at Lookers Plc.
Interserve chief executive Debbie White said: “Sally is an experienced senior leader who has a strong track-record of getting the best out of people and technology. I am delighted to welcome Sally, who will bring her strong transformation, commercial and relationship building skills to support the transformation already underway at Interserve.”
- Enpure takeover completed Process engineering company Enpure has been taken over by Korean company Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction. Enpure... Read More >
- Thames pilots real-time asset monitoring Thames Water has engaged US management consultancy Accenture to conduct an 18-month pilot project to create a ‘single... Read More >
- Seymour well positioned for trunk mains cleansing work Seymour Civil Engineering expects the 'floodgates to open' for further specialist work, saying it is well positioned to... Read More >
- Drilling and Tapping: The Mains Man Jason Barratt's skill in drilling and tapping water mains has led to him competing around the world as well as advancing... Read More >
- A Time to Skill: how can water face its workforce challenges? Faced with the double challenge of an ageing workforce and a potential barrier to bringing in EU talent due to Brexit, how... Read More >
- Reliability engineering key to resilience As a result of the 2014 Water Act and Ofwat, water companies are increasingly studying how resilient they might be to... Read More >
- Comment: A dynamic response to change Market changes in the water industry mean that contractors must step up play a bigger and more responsible role in... Read More >
- Interview: Prof Rudi Klein, chief executive officer, SEC Group "The wait - that is the real problem," says Professor Rudi Klein on the subject of cash retentions in construction... Read More >