United Utilities' Sally Cabrini moves to Interserve
International support services and construction group Interserve has appointed Sally Cabrini to its executive board as director of transformation, IT and people with effect from January 15, 2018.
Cabrini joins the group from United Utilities (UU), where she has been performing a similar role. Before joining UU in 2007, Cabrini held a number of roles at Nestle, Northern Foods and had a successful consultancy career supporting a range of companies managing major change programmes. She is also a non-executive director at Lookers Plc.
Interserve chief executive Debbie White said: “Sally is an experienced senior leader who has a strong track-record of getting the best out of people and technology. I am delighted to welcome Sally, who will bring her strong transformation, commercial and relationship building skills to support the transformation already underway at Interserve.”
- Chorley WwTW project team carry out 18-hour concrete pour C2V+, a joint venture which comprises VolkerStevin and CH2M, is progressing well on its £14.5M upgrade project at Chorley... Read More >
- Enisca Browne JV wins SE Water frameworks The Enisca Browne joint venture - a joint venture between Enisca Ltd and J Browne Construction - has won two key AMP6... Read More >
- Water Industry Achievement Awards 2016: finalists announced Entries for this year's Water Industry Achievement Awards are in, and the judges have made their very difficult decisions.... Read More >
- Expert View: Phosphorus removal made simple With the water industry seeking efficient ways to remove phosphorus (P), the C-TECH biological process is one solution... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- Ross-shire Engineering: Aiming High With its latest modular water treatment plant having hit new heights in terms of scale and ambition, Ross-shire... Read More >
- Interview: Yorkshire Water procurement head Andy Clark Yorkshire Water's Andy Clark tells Robin Hackett why the company is making major changes to its procurement strategy Read More >
- Digital engineering for the totex environment Digitalisation of the design and construction process as well as the use of intelligent piping and instrumentation... Read More >