Two senior appointments for Sembcorp Bournemouth Water
Sembcorp Bournemouth Water (SBW) has announced two new appointments - Peter Millward as chairman of the board, and Philippa Goodwin as finance director.
Millward, who joined the board in 2009 as a non-executive director, was previously chairman of the audit committee. He is also a trustee and chairman of charity WaterAid’s audit committee.
Goodwin, a chartered management accountant (ACMA), becomes one of two executive directors on SBW's board. The other is managing director Roger Harrington..
She was previously divisional finance director at Ageas Insurance, managing the Rias and Castle Cover brands, and has also held senior commercial finance roles at Centrica, the AA and Motorola.
- Portsmouth Water outlines its position on fracking Portsmouth Water has issued a statement outlining its position on fracking for shale gas in its area, emphasising that it... Read More >
- Drinking water contaminant risk from leaking pipes Potentially harmful contaminants can find their way into the drinking water supply as a result of leaking water pipes, a... Read More >
- EA consults on water resource management plan guidelines The Environment Agency (EA) has gone out to consultation on new technical guidelines for water companies to follow when... Read More >
- Head of Engineering Our members control and maintain the critical national infrastructure that delivers the gas and electricity services into our homes and... Read more here.
- Assistant gas to grid engineer GENeco is a multi-award winning recycling and renewable energy company. We were created by Wessex Water in 2008 to help our parent company... Read more here.
- Chief Executive Officer The Electricity Association of Ireland (EAI) is the representative body for electricity producers, retailers and distributors on the island... Read more here.