Two senior appointments for Sembcorp Bournemouth Water
Sembcorp Bournemouth Water (SBW) has announced two new appointments - Peter Millward as chairman of the board, and Philippa Goodwin as finance director.
Millward, who joined the board in 2009 as a non-executive director, was previously chairman of the audit committee. He is also a trustee and chairman of charity WaterAid’s audit committee.
Goodwin, a chartered management accountant (ACMA), becomes one of two executive directors on SBW's board. The other is managing director Roger Harrington..
She was previously divisional finance director at Ageas Insurance, managing the Rias and Castle Cover brands, and has also held senior commercial finance roles at Centrica, the AA and Motorola.
- Northumbrian Water tops supplier satisfaction list Northumbrian Water has been voted the top UK water company for supplier satisfaction in a supply chain survey conducted by... Read More >
- Water industry urged to ‘move faster' on AD Significant opportunities for water companies to develop their non-regulated business in the area of food waste and... Read More >
- Defra slams 'false' compulsory metering reports Defra has described media reports that there will be compulsory water meters for millions of households following a... Read More >
- Supply Network Manager Location: Somerset Salary: £30,767 to £41,226 per annum Looking for your next career move in water supply? If so, we may have a fantastic... Read more here.
- Senior Analyst The Organisation The Water Industry Commission for Scotland is the economic regulator of the water and sewerage industry in Scotland. ... Read more here.
- Key Account Manager Key Account Manager Competitive Salary: £40,000+ DOE London and Thames Valley Knowledge, Skills & Experience Commercially astute with... Read more here.
- Contracts Manager Contracts Manager Castle Water Limited Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing... Read more here.
- Divisional Customer Services Director Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing utility supply companies, supplying services... Read more here.