Stonbury expands into South-west with acquisition
Water industry specialist contractor Stonbury is expanding its services into the South- west following its acquisition of Kingcombe Aquacare.
Kingcombe, which is based in Crewkerne, Somerset, has been in business for more than 30 years and specialises in all aspects of water maintenance, construction, restoration and management. The company operates throughout the South-west and also further afield throughout the UK.
The acquisition fits with Stonbury’s long-term business strategy, as the leading water industry specialist contractor across the UK and Ireland. The move also allows Stonbury’s existing services to be expanded into the South-west, providing an excellent geographical base, experienced resource and new skill sets, complementing Stonbury’s existing capabilities.
- Enviro-Clean's new water recycler does its bit for WaterAid Waste management company Enviro-Clean (Scotland) is using its latest new Whale Tankers Kaiser- Whale continuous water... Read More >
- Second Calgary deal for Scottish Water International A five-strong team of project consultants from Scottish Water International (SWI) has started a second major assignment in... Read More >
- Price rise for NI Water's business customers NI Water has announced a 2.4% increase in water and sewerage charges for non-domestic customers. The increase, which takes... Read More >
- Interview: Costain water sector director Maxine Mayhew Costain water sector director Maxine Mayhew discusses the company's shift towards smart infrastructure solutions and the... Read More >
- Expert View: Phosphorus removal made simple With the water industry seeking efficient ways to remove phosphorus (P), the C-TECH biological process is one solution... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- Ross-shire Engineering: Aiming High With its latest modular water treatment plant having hit new heights in terms of scale and ambition, Ross-shire... Read More >
- Interview: Yorkshire Water procurement head Andy Clark Yorkshire Water's Andy Clark tells Robin Hackett why the company is making major changes to its procurement strategy Read More >