Southern Water tenders £56M customer services deal
Southern Water is seeking tenders for a customer services contract worth nearly £56M. The contract is for five years, with a renewal option of up to three years.
It will cover the provision of customer management services and associated business processing services. Southern Water is seeking a single strategic provider to provide:
- Front line customer contact operations on behalf of the utility
- Mail sorting, courier, cheque processing, scanning and classification operations
- Back office support tasks relating to the accounts of customers who require financial assistance with their water / wastewater bills
- Business processing activities
- Processing of activities related to refunds, Direct Debit indemnity claims (DDICs) and insolvency
- Printing and mailing of most written communication with customers
Interested parties have until June 8, 2017 in which to tender or request to participate.
- SME awareness of retail market rising, finds CCWater A growing number of small and medium-sized businesses know they can shop around for a better water deal, but more than... Read More >
- Southern Water launches initiative to improve bathing water quality An initiative to boost Bexhill's bathing water quality has been launched by Southern Water. The company has joined forces... Read More >
- AWB wins £3M Scottish water service contracts Anglian Water Business has secured £3 million worth of water service contracts in Scotland. Read More >
- Comment: The Rise of the Digital Engineer As data gathering and analytics tools proliferate across water companies' operations, systems integration -... Read More >
- Top Tips for... cyber security The threat of Cybercrime to the water industry, just as with all other major sectors within the UK economy, is increasing... Read More >
- Comment: The vast potential of machine learning and data Recent efforts to use machine learning to predict bursts and leakage illustrate how the collaborative use of data could... Read More >
- Comment: Networks make the world go round Real-time, 'smart' water networks have been discussed for a decade without fully taking shape, but the barriers to... Read More >
- Top tips for... analyser maintenance Keeping continuous water analysers well maintained is vital to ensure you can rely on the information they provide, writes... Read More >
- Head of Tendering & Design Salary Range: Commensurate with roleThe Tendering & Design Department plays a critical role in turning customer enquiries in to fully costed... Read more here.
- Head of Operations Salary Range: Commensurate with role Head of Operations: The Head of Operations will be responsible for the successful day to day delivery... Read more here.
- Waste Water Network Manager c. £42,000 depending on skills and experience An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Wastewater Network Manager within the Asset... Read more here.
- Deputy Directors – multiple roles The Office of Rail and Road (ORR) is the independent economic and safety regulator for Britain’s railways, overseeing an industry that carried... Read more here.