Severn Trent Water picks its AMP6 and 7 consultants
Severn Trent Water has selected Atkins, MWH UK and Jacobs UK for new engineering consultancy framework. All three consultants will work alongside Severn Trent Water's own staff to manage the work across the company's entire area.
The contract, worth £8M to £25M a year, began in August 2013 and are initially for ten years, and supports the feasibility stages of Severn Trent Water’s investment programme through AMP6 and 7.
Andy Smith, water services director for Severn Trent Water, said: “These consultants have proved they are the organisations that we want to build our future partnership with, displaying strengths that will help us deliver excellent service to our customers.
"These new partnerships are about being an integrated team, delivering our objectives to achieve common goals."
Richard Ratcliff, MWH water business director and contract director. said: “MWH will provide feasibility and other services covering both water and wastewater across all above-ground and below-ground assets. We are delighted to have been appointed to this framework and are really looking forward to getting an early start and working with STW on its AMP6 programme now and in future AMP7.”
- Yorkshire Water begins £4M Tankersley WWTW upgrade Yorkshire Water has begun a £4M upgrade project at Tankersley Wastewater Treatment Works near Barnsley which will... Read More >
- Northumbrian Water spends £3M on STW upgrades Northumbrian Water has announced a £3M investment programme to modernise New Moors sewage treatment works (STW) and Esh... Read More >
- Export demand leads to record turnover for Mini-Cam Soaring export sales are helping pipeline inspection equipment specialist Mini-Cam to build on record turnover as it... Read More >
- Top Tips for... System Totex With Ofwat's AMP6 reforms putting Totex at the centre of the investment planning process, applying this approach at inlet... Read More >
- Interview: Lawrence Gosden, MD, Wastewater, Thames Water This month we talk to Lawrence Gosden, MD for wastewater at Thames Water, about building flood resilience in London and... Read More >
- Industry View: Let's not drop the ball after PR19 There must be better alignment between PR19 strategic plans and actual delivery plans if water companies are to get full... Read More >
- Round Table: Water Industry Procurement in AMP6 and beyond Have procurement practices so far in AMP6 reflected the regulatory shift towards whole- life cost and Totex? Participants... Read More >
- Disappointment replaces AMP6 optimism The first year of AMP6 is complete but has the regulatory cycle lived up to expectations of renewed vigour, or has it been... Read More >
- Head of Tendering & Design Salary Range: Commensurate with roleThe Tendering & Design Department plays a critical role in turning customer enquiries in to fully costed... Read more here.
- Head of Operations Salary Range: Commensurate with role Head of Operations: The Head of Operations will be responsible for the successful day to day delivery... Read more here.
- Deputy Directors – multiple roles The Office of Rail and Road (ORR) is the independent economic and safety regulator for Britain’s railways, overseeing an industry that carried... Read more here.