Severn Trent framework extension for Eric Wright Water
Eric Wright Water, part of the Eric Wright Group, has won a framework extension at Severn Trent. The company will deliver mechanical and electrical repair works across Severn Trent's southern area assets as one of just three companies appointed to the framework.
The framework extension follows successful delivery of Severn Trent projects by Eric Wright Water during the initial three-year framework period. The wide variety of schemes included environmental upgrades, pump refurbishments, screen refurbishments and pumping station refurbishments, alongside general maintenance schemes across the water company’s Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and Warwickshire network. The projects involved in the two-year contract extension will follow a similar pattern across the same geography.
Neal Whittle, senior director at Eric Wright Water, said: “Our Bromsgrove office has serviced the Severn Trent framework over the past three years, with our directly-employed team of 25 electrical installers and mechanical engineers providing a rapid and efficient service alongside our experienced southern-based management team.
“The extension of our framework contract with Severn Trent reflects our partnership approach to answering the company’s mechanical and electrical requirements, which has included cost saving and energy management initiatives that add value to the client’s core requirements. We will continue to develop this value and service driven relationship over the next two years as part of our commitment to helping Severn Trent optimise their maintenance and asset refurbishment budgets.”
- Yorkshire Water extends WSA deal with MUS Morrison Utility Services' (MUS) Water Services Agreement (WSA) contract with Yorkshire Water has been extended for a... Read More >
- EA tenders £12M river maintenance deal The Environment Agency (EA) has gone out to tender with a £12M river maintenance contract lasting up to four years to... Read More >
- Severn Trent Water encourages students with mentoring course Severn Trent Water has been mentoring students on an engineering project, as part of the Engineering Education Scheme... Read More >
- Interview: Costain water sector director Maxine Mayhew Costain water sector director Maxine Mayhew discusses the company's shift towards smart infrastructure solutions and the... Read More >
- Expert View: Phosphorus removal made simple With the water industry seeking efficient ways to remove phosphorus (P), the C-TECH biological process is one solution... Read More >
- The C-MeX Factor As the industry gears up for the introduction of C-MeX, Kier customer services director Benjamin Bax tells Robin Hackett... Read More >
- Ross-shire Engineering: Aiming High With its latest modular water treatment plant having hit new heights in terms of scale and ambition, Ross-shire... Read More >
- Interview: Yorkshire Water procurement head Andy Clark Yorkshire Water's Andy Clark tells Robin Hackett why the company is making major changes to its procurement strategy Read More >